All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Behind the fun and games [Updated]
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Sunday, January 17, 2010

This is a highlight post
so all the events of my trip to Singapore will be hyper linked on this post :)

(All pictures are resized for the post, ask me for originals)

All Done!!
:D
Simply click on the point if it is D
_________________________________________________________________


Well
this whole trip back to Singapore is beyond just fun and games

Yes Finally!
the part you have been waiting for

I have to apologize for the delay
I was either occupied or lazy
then when I felt like posting, I got sick :S

Have been puking for a few days, so yeah :P



Anyway
IF you are actually bothered to read all the posts listed above
you would realise they are very short and basic
nothing about personal feelings and thoughts

Yes, it is on purpose


Why so?
because I know all the feelings and thoughts I had in Singapore are important, so I want to put them all into one single post
This post :)


To me
the greatest challenge I had in singapore is friendship
I was left in a situation where one wrong move could either cause me to crack or cause some important friendships to end

But yes, things went well.
I learned to accept that there are somethings I cant do nor provide
and that is where someone else comes in and fill in that spot
yes, jealousy is there, but what can I do

When you cannot provide a person with the happiness someone else can.
The next best thing you can do for this person is help him/her protect it

and that is what I have done
so proud of yourself WeiXiang XD


Another big challenge for me is my reunion with God
yes yes, if you are anti christ or whatever, you might as well skip this part


The while thing was pretty, I dont know... unexpected?
It was new years eve.
Shaun shared with everyone at the party about his life

How he brought a single cell (or youth group) up to five
and how something made him left church and the five cells crumbled down
He said that he was given a second chance in his walk with God
one that he didnt even knew he had at that moment of time

and that second chance is us
Hai Sing Cell


I was very touched by that story, I guess
I kind of made me this of the things that happened in Australia
and more of how I reacted to it

Second chances huh?
Do I have one?
Would I ever have one?

Will things be different if I ever had one?


Before the countdown, I had a one to one talk with Shaun
He suggest that its time I removed the wall I built around myself.
and the very next thing I should do?
Apologize

Apologize for unnecessary accusations.
It was then I knew,
if I were to have a second chance.

My first step would be there.



Many other things happened
but they are pretty personal, so I guess I wont post about them
My overall comment of the trip?





Fulfilled.








"You remember when you told Shaun you were hoping that your trip back would help you realize things?"
"Yea?"
"I think it really did help"













and if you still wanna listen to the song.
Its here XD

Bless The Broken Road
Rascal Flatts

I set out on a narrow way many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you

[Chorus:]
Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like Northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

I think about the years I spent just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true

[Chorus]

Now I'm just rolling home
Into my lover's arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you.


And yes
Friends are the best thing you can get in life
apart from God and curry sauce

Photobucket

~Ale Ele

Labels: ,


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket