All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

O levels
Monday, January 11, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010

I went to school early today
well, I was hoping to meet early birds,
but people turned out to be meeting up in Downtown east =.=


So I went to meet JK, Seetoh, Luke, ZR, ZS, Clarissa and Adriel at Downtown East

Photobucket


Photobucket
Idk what pose this is XD

Also met a lot of my old classmates later in school
Jasmine Lee was like
"You are here to laugh at us right? =.="


The result announcement session started off with the scores of the school compared to the scores of the nation
gotta say, the school did pretty well

and guess who the top student of the school is?
WEI YAN

totally didnt see that coming
I mean, yeah, he is smart, but seriously, it was unexpected

Most of the people did well
but yeah, there are also others that didnt do as well :(

no names mentioned


After getting the results,
Marv, JK, Jian and I went to Sakae Sushi at WhiteSands
celebration time!

I later made a call to fishy, because Seetoh didnt pick up his phone
its is obvious from her tone that she didnt do well
and Seetoh sounded as though he didnt too

that kind of destroyed the celebration mood
I mean, two friends didnt really did well and here we are celebrating :S

Turned out its only fishy.
Seetoh did very well =.=

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Shang Chuan, Cheng Yong and their friends took a table near us

Photobucket


And we made coke music XD

Photobucket



We later went to walk around the CBD
I wanted to buy a new pair of shoes but Jian said no
coz the shop owner charge the shoe for $50 :S

he said its not worth it

Photobucket
Photo Bombed =.=

Later that night
met up with sis to eat cereal prawn :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

FIN
~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket