All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hai Sing + Jamming
Monday, January 4, 2010
Monday, January 4, 2010

4Jan was the first day of school
and it is also the day I decided to go back to visit Hai Sing :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Left was done by Fish, Middle by me, and Right by Eric's Gang
This Picture brings back memories :)

Photobucket
When I wanted to visit my favorite hangout place....


Not much of the people recognize me
only a few

Ms Chua (Sec 3 Teacher) doesnt know its me standing outside her classroom
Stanley Gng didnt know I was staring at him while he was reprimanding another student
Life as usual huh.

Then Ms Jye Shiow (Sec 1 teacher) saw me
she asked

"Lost? *gives the suspicious look* "
"No, not really :)"
"I see"
"Im looking for a few people though... seems like I just found one of them :)"
"Haha, welcome back :)"

(for those slow minded people out there, yes, she already knew it was me. She just acted oblivious)

I accompanied her to the third floor where I met Ms Leong (Sec 2 Teacher)
She was like D: D: D: D:

and she also said I got fatter -.-



I later met Daryl, Hong Kai and ChengYong on the first floor
was as surprised as they are :)

We went to visit Ms Chua on the second floor
funny how she could recognize me when they are there
but not when Im alone


Then they moved up to the 4E4 classroom
the place where Im suppose to study at last year, if I have not moved to Australia

Photobucket
After Shang Chuan came to join us in class,
we walked to the nearby benches to take a seat

Photobucket
Then Hong Kia started bouncing his basketball and....
Photobucket
it fell off the fourth floor

We tried to recover it
All taken down :)
Enjoy





Yea
Managed to get it down


When school ended
I met up with Marvin, JK, Zhe Rui and Zhe Sheng
Went to Dohby Gaut to jam

On the way there
some "pretty" girl sat beside marv, so he wanted to take a picture
I suppose talking picture of someone without permission is a crime
so I left out the face :P
Photobucket


:)
Daisy Rock


Photobucket
Zhe Rui on the Lead, Zhe Sheng on the Bass

Photobucket
J.K. was on the Rhythm guitar, but more of drums

Photobucket
Marvin was on the Drums, but more of Rhythm guitar


This is a gift from them to me :)

Glamorous Sky Cover


JK- Drums
Marv- Rhythm
ZS- Bass
ZR- Lead

If you dont know the song
heres the original



If you wonder where I am and what I was doing?
I did rhythm and vocals for some songs
but yeah, couldnt find my singing voice that day.... so its all screwed :(

also means theres no videos :D



That night
we had dinner at Plaza Singapura

Cafe Cartel


The bill was $109, but yeah
its was worth the money :D

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket