All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Last Day
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Saturday, January 16, 2010

Today is the last day in SG
Did a lot of packing and moving
well, actually, I didnt since I did not buy much

We had a heavy lunch at the local Kopitiam :D

Photobucket
The uncle I have been staying with

Photobucket
Lisa Auntie

Photobucket

Photobucket


After that
we went to the Airport
where Jian Jun, Zhe Rui, Zhe Sheng, Seetoh, Marvin and JK were waiting for me
:P

It was still quite early
so we went to have a game of......
you know it!

BRIDGE XD


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then it was time for me to :P
Somehow, the feeling of moving away is not as painful this time
maybe I am assured that I would see them again soon
maybe it is because of that Shaun told me :)


I think Ill jsut end this post with a little plane-pictures
Since theres nothing to talk about on the plane
one of the most boring part of my life =.=


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

End of my holiday in Singapore :D

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket