All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Plans canceled
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Thursday, January 14, 2010

Today was suppose to be spent going to sentosa
but most of the people are not free, so the plan was canceled :(



I met up with Marvin outside school and we went to eat at WhiteSands
I treated myself to fries and curry sauce one last time
while Marv did his work

I later called Seetoh and realized he is playing badminton with fishy again
So I went with Marv to his house to get a racket and we took Taxi to Fishy's House

Me "Serangoon right?"
Fishy "Yeah, Serangoon ********** Block ***"
Me "ok"

Taxi uncle drives us to Serangoon **********

Me "Ehh uncle its Block *** leh"
Taxi Uncle "Where got block ***? That one is Serangoon NORTH"
Me "Damn that fishy =.="


But yeah
we managed to get there
Played for a bit
then went to eat at a nearby coffee shop
where Seetoh swallowed down....1....2.....3..... no, 4 burgers
=.=

Then JK came to join us
managed to play abit before the court went light-out


And yup
We played bridge again XD

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket