All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Haircut :(
Friday, January 8, 2010
Friday, January 8, 2010

yeah yeah
tittle says it all :P

Photobucket

Went to meet JK today and had a haircut at Pasir Ris Central
Gotta say, although it is very short now
I am quite satisfied ehhh

makes me feel Singaporean again
with the short hair and stuff XD


After getting my haircut
we went to Daisy Rock to do some drum recordings
JK said im not allowed to post them without his permission
so no show for you guys :P

but maybe....
maybe ill just post one XD
shhh, dont tell him XD



This is the cover for Boys like Girl's Great Escape
well, heres the song, just in case you arent smart enough to search it up :P

Great Escape (Original Version)
Boys like Girls




Photobucket


Well
JK has to go home after that
and I didnt want to go home that early
so I went to Suntec City alone :)

Sky Garden!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This place is still as beautiful as ever
however, its not as peaceful anymore
especially with the number of couples all around singapore
I suppose its only natural for SkyGarden to be a dating spot

and yea
that explains why theres so little pictures

I dont want people to think I taking pictures of them smooching or whatever

:S

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket