All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Syafiq's
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Thursday, January 7, 2010

Today is one of the most boring day of my whole trip to Singapore
no dates today :P

So I met up with JK at Bedok Interchange after his work
had dinner together and he went home

I later walked around bedok, doing randoms stuffs

First stop
Wang Win's house

Photobucket
I have not pressed the button of this lift for more than one and a half years XD

Well
I just said hi
and he said hi

and yeah
thats all :S

No invitation to go in
No conversations
but yeah

cant blame him, we havent really met for a long time
just maybe... 4 years?


then I continued walking, towards Syafiq's house

Photobucket

Photobucket

we talked about stuffs that has happened over the 8 years
yea, 8 years

Turned out I became a regular student
while he is on his way to become singapore's top muay thai boxer
like, seriously D:

time flew as we talked and soon it was time for me to go home
so I left for home...






what did I tell you, its a boring day right?
~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket