All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Second Church day
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Saturday, January 9, 2010

Second and Last day in Church today
And I brought Lillian and Felicia along :D

I gotta say
I was afraid that practices of my church would scare them or something
but yeah
I didnt :D

I mean, its not that I dont believe God would make everything possible
its just that I got quite scared when I first attended church
so yeah :P

Glad it worked out fine


Lillian and Felicia left after service
and cell was after dinner



The cell prayed for my journey back and shared about stuffs :)
had a few games of Monkey after cell

Kept passing the ball between Mae and myself so the Monkey wont be able to intercept the ball XD

Then we went to Coffee Bean where we had coffee
and Wei Liang wrote "Monday" on his phone and ran around showing the sec 4s (my year)

Why Monday?
Its the day they get their Olevels results :)

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket