All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Badminton + Jap dinner
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Was suppose to meet Samantha, Seetoh and Fishy at Suntec to eat dinner today
but Samantha couldnt make it at the last minute
and Fishy suggested we eat somewhere else, so yeah

Plans changed
we went to Shaw building to eat err.....
I forgot the english name

but its Re Ben Chun
(Japanese Village)

Photobucket

The food was nice
So we did more eating than photo taking :P

I gotta say
Seetoh is like WOAH when it comes to eating
dont let his looks deceive you

"Icecream?"
Me "One"
Fishy "One"
Seetoh "Three"
Me "D:"


After eating
we went to buy some "Build-A-Bear" stuffs
Then we meet up with JK, who has just finished work.


Together
We took a train to Fishy's house and played badminton

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Poser XD

Photobucket

He was trying to imitate those people on trophies XD


After we got tired of badminton
we played Bridge at the Void Deck
Where Shawn (fishy's brother) saw us

Shawn was like
"careful, theres police around =="


But we continued playing
so the police came to disturb us

Police "Please show us your IC"

I gave my details coz I dont have my IC with me

Police "Not playing with money?"
JK "Nope"
Police "Better not"

I guess the only fear I had during that period of time is that the police might go crazy and start shooting his taser gun

which is not fun
imagine two bullets penetrating into you and sending you into a shock of your life
not fun =.=

but yeah
that never happened :P

We later took a taxi back to Pasi Ris, where Seetoh and JK went home
and I went to deliver the "Built-A-Bear" stuffs to Samantha

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket