All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

New Year Countdown @ Jon Siow's
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year Eve?
I spend my morning at JK's workplace, Body Shop.
Bought some things I need

Later after that.
I went with the group to meet Joelle at E!Hub

Had SuperDog and Played bowling at Orchid Bowl.
Everyone later left

Joelle and I played one last game before heading to Jon Siow's house through Pasir Ris Park.
Had ice cream while we were on the way :)


The whole cell was already there when we arrived
gathered, shared, caught up and had dinner.

Most of the people watched High School Musical, while other minorities did other stuffs
I was with Abigail and Gabriel, the Guitar side :P

Photobucket
Zhe Rui

Photobucket
Zhe Sheng, Samantha and..... what?

Photobucket
Whats Adriel doing? O_O
Watch HERE :D

(check out the other photos on facebook)

One hour before midnight
We went into cells and shared about New Year Resolutions

Shawn, the cell leader of Hai Sing 2, want everyone to think of
"One thing to thank God for and one thing you regret this year"

My answer was Friends.
It was contradicting how that answered both parts

Shawn later shared about his past
how he expanded one cell up to five
and how he's sudden disappearance broke it down to one again

*links to overseer post*

Most of the people left after the countdown
A few decided to sleepover, so did I :)


Photobucket
Zhe Sheng and the Mini Guitar

Photobucket
Jon Siow's Garden

I spent the night playing the mini guitar, while repetitively singing Home to myself

Photobucket

Also, I joined the cell in games of Dai Dee.
Bareck taught me Chess
and I snuck around while everyone slept.

It was 5am
everyone snoring
my eyes wide open.

I couldnt sleep, was wearing contact lens


So I decided to climb out of Jon Siow's Metal gate and go watch the sunrise

Photobucket

I was both early and unlucky.
The sun did not rise from my side
but I did get a pretty picture :)

Photobucket


On my way back
I realised there where things overflowing out of a plastic bag

Photobucket

I couldnt get closer coz it was so smelly
so in case you cannot figure out what those things are
they are maggots
OVERFLOWING OUT OF THE BAG




I admit I am smart
I could think of a way to climb over Jon Siow's Metal Gate
But Im dumb too....

Photobucket

How am I gonna climb back in? =.=



Luckily Bereck was awake
:P

Photobucket
Bereck attempting to sleep under the table



Finally when the sleepyheads woke up :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jon Siow's family bought roti prata for us
and we had VERY NICE HOMEMADE TEH TAREK

Got a car ride to WhiteSands
Went separate ways after :)

~Ale Ele

Labels: ,


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket