All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

27 Dec
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Sunday, December 27, 2009

Photobucket
Grandparent's House

Had breakfast with my grandparents in the morning
@ some famous vegetarian hawker

Photobucket
Mee Siam


Photobucket

Then our whole family went to Tampines Mall
Had Cafe Cartel :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Crazy food makes crazy people :P

Photobucket



Later that day
a few of us went shopping with Jian Jun around bugis
Pretty sure every shop owner was pissed off
EVERY SINGLE SHOP

coz he goes like

Jian "Can I try this?"
Owner "Ok"
*Jian tries it*
Jian "Can I try that?"
*repeats*
Jian "can I try the other one?"

*piles up a lot of clothes*

Jian "mmmmmm, nvm. I dont want them all"
*leaves*

:P
Then I saw Cheng Yong working at Siam Kitchen
Met up after work and had supper

PEPPER LUNCH! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Did some catching up
and Cheng Yong told me many things that happened in class after I left
Somehow that made me feel like I missed out a lot
:S

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket