All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Christmas BBQ
Friday, December 25, 2009
Friday, December 25, 2009

Photobucket
Leaving home

Photobucket
Photobucket
Family @ Perth Airport

Photobucket
Changi Airport :D

Photobucket
Block 513


First Day in Singapore

Auntie Lisa, my mum's friend, came to pick us up and we had breakfast at a local marketplace
when I say local. I mean REALLY LOCAL.

Photobucket
Its the very marketplace I grow up eating at :)

Photobucket

Went to Grandpa's to unpack our luggages
then I rushed off to meet Marv at his house :)
Bugis!

Photobucket

When I first saw Marv, he gave me a hug :)
But I can bet,m even if I dont meet him first, he will be the only one that would give me a hug :P

Photobucket
We went to have Roti Prata after abit of BBQ preps

Photobucket
Then we shopped more the remaining BBQ items

The rest came later in the evening :P
Think Ill let the pictures do the talking

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Sparklers!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Sparkler BOMB!

LINK1
LINK2


Had a bit of alcohol that night
but I was pretty sure I went crazy because of the amount of tea I had, not alcohol :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Jian and I stood over for the night.
Supposed to be a "sleep over". But after we bathed, we sat there, looking at each other blurly.
Had nothing to do, so we went to eat at Beach Road :D

oh, that was 2am in the morning

Photobucket

Curry Rice :D

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Then we walked to Clarke Quay and sat down
did a little bit of talking
photo taking

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally, walked back to Marv's house to sleep.
My leg was killing me.
Like, seriously :S

Woke up at about 2am, then we had lunch at MOS Burger :P
Jian had to go off after that, I went back to Marv's

WELL
the overall comment of the event?
BEST :D



~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket