All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Back Home & Vera's
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Saturday, January 2, 2010

Photobucket

Its blurry, but thats home :)

Going through service after so long. Its hard to explain
So much doubts running through my head, so many problems
All gone

Worship was not only worship
its revelation
its a promise
its all the answers i need
:)


Met up with Ryan and the rest of the cells
no new faces, most of them I already met on the 31st


After dinner and cell
we had a bit of photo-taking at the atrium
It was the last cell session for the sec 4 (my age)
I was the only exception, since I wasnt graduating

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of us went to Vera's house after
Got to use a bit of facebook there
(explains photo uploads)

Also, I learned how to play Mahjong :D
so fun so fun

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We slept quite late, was a pretty fun night :D
too bad some people couldnt make it :(



oh, and we got this pillow during cell time

Photobucket
~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket