All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Owl Human Hybrid
Monday, December 21, 2009
Monday, December 21, 2009

Blindness
Deafness
Short term memory

and now incapable of sleeping?


Geez....
My body seems to be undergoing serious degradation



I guess I could partly blame the heat
I only have a 10cm-radius fan in my room
and its like, 4m away from me

Even at full blast, it feels like nothing


The other part to this may be my brain
it just keeps thinking and thinking and etc

it can be about everything
whether I should watch a movie
whether I have enough money
what I have planned for my trip to singapore
who I have to call the next day
who I have to meet the next day
and whether I should talk about korean boy bands


ah yes, I've been having a dilemma about whether I should post regarding Korean Boy Bands
(note the caps)


It seems to be a very "major" trend in both Singapore and Australia
but more like a resurrection of the Taiwan trend to me
except it is in a different country

and they speak a language I dont understand




now, before I continue this post

Yes, it is a negative post
No, it is not to insult the boy bands, but the fans

ok, lets get started




There are three types of fans in this whole trend

The Admirers
The Friend-Trend Person
& The "for the sake of it" person


The Admirers are the people who like or possibly love the boy band (lets call it BB for short). They like the music, they like the action and they are mostly fans before this trend even started.
I do know a few people that are admirers and there is nothing, totally nothing, wrong with them. In fact, without them, this trend probably wouldnt have started.

(Y) to Toh Toh, Marv & Cassiie



The Friend-Trend person are the... "moderately" disgusting fans. They never really enjoyed korean music or culture or etc before this whole trend. But when it started, they force themselves to Korean BB music. As a way of getting closer to a friend? or for whatever reasons. These people are normally friends with The Admirers, thus gets influenced. And these people also tend to be the overly-crazy-fans at the end of the day.

e.g.
"OOOMMMMGGGGGG, ITS *insert korean boy name*'s BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!$@#%@#^%$^@^@"


Lastly
The "for the sake of it" person. These are the people who usually dont share a relationship with neither the Admirers nor the Friend-Trend. However, an aim for that relationship is exactly why they turn out to be fans.

In simpler form?
People who go with a trend just to make themselves look cool

These people are very easily identified for they would know nothing about korean BBs
and they would usually be accompanied with a few korean words just to make them look professional.

Did I mention these are the most disgusting type of the three?


So dear Korean BB fans
what are you?

(I shortened this by a lot to try to make it seem less offensive)
PS:
I support this page XD




Also, I wanted to type about the overrated use of "lah" in australia.
Its almost as if people are trying to create austra-lish


But I guess I should stop here
If this post was actually posted in some big shot forum, it would be majorly flamed


Note to self + Lesson learnt

It was foolish to judge a book by it's cover
It was foolish to trust
It was foolish to think a year 10 could be anymore mature than a year 11




Anyway
when business is slow
I get paid by doing this

Have a good holiday

~Ale Ele

Labels: ,


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket