All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Duties
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Duties
Well
People have been saying about how I throw something into a post and never explain about it
So I'm here to explain
I really don' t see what's so difficult anyway.

But yes
This is the duties of a background man
Regular background man goes on the sequence

Sorrow - Mission - Progress - Memories - New Task


Those who cannot bear the "absurd-ness" of being a background man tend to sidetrack from their mission
Thus goes on the hard way

Sorrow - Mission - Progress - Memories - Affection - Guilt - Choice - Desertion - The Fade - Repent - New Task

How does this have to do with me?
why did I draw it?
Oh, did I not mention I am a background man?

Lets just say I have been through that cycle twice already
Both making the same mistake and taking it the hard way
If I'm right, the trip to Singapore will be under "Repent"





And there you go
the reason why a person would want to be sitting outdoors at 5am
having a pen in his hand and music in his ears

Part of it was due to my incapability to sleep again
yea, I just laid on my bed from 2am - 5am
doing nothing

I had to lie to my parents that I woke up early
Or they'll think I did not sleep because I wanted to play computer games.
I'm a game maniac to them, or at least I seem to be one


To add to my problems
Doing too much... "workout"... isnt really helping me
Blindness and deafness is becoming very common

It seems like my body wants me to be fat
choking up my superior vena cava every time I... "workout"



Well
look on the bright side
Singapore in 8 days

wait...
maybe that isnt such a good thing after all

~Ale Ele

Labels: ,


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket