All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Missing
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009



Honoo no Tobira
FictionJunction YUUKA

Translations:
I'll open the door of dawn with wounded fingers
Because I've decided to choose tomorrow with my hands

Oh wind, now strongly
Support the blazes worn on my body

To the other side of the door
I hold up my tender hands
And take away the tears
For the sake of believing in love again

Sparkling faintly-
That light is for giving to whom?
The children point at the flowers blooming in the sky

To the vanished horizon
I take off to search for the seeds of hope

Evening calm pass by
Oh sorrow, now quietly
Watch over me
Until the day
When I return to my home again

Red rain pours onto the earth of grief
The crying voice of the wind fans the dark flames

It's a distant promise
A nostalgic voice
Please support my quivering chest
my dear......

To the door of flames
I hold up my tender hands
And take away tomorrow
I want to know love again, from my heart
Now I open
The sky of destiny






You have changed Ale
and I'm proud of you

calm, silence and planning is the way you approach things now
straight up, thoughtful and righteous was the way before
reckless, childish and ignorant was when you were young

Thought it seems like you have grown alot
you have lost alot too.


So now, if I were to put your friend into trouble
and make him/her real upset
leaving him/her with you alone for comfort

will you still be able to help?
or will you be limited by your plans and schemes?

right back at you for being a bastard



PS
you just want your friends to know how much you have done for them
but thats not going to happen, its never going to

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket