All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The things you will never see
Monday, September 28, 2009
Monday, September 28, 2009

stop running, just stop running
it hurts to see you come up with excuses to make you always right
it is annoying too


yes
he is not our father
yes, they are the reasons why
we are here.

but are they really the reasons why you go out every single day?
maybe i should have been a loser, a geek
I should have stayed at home and do my chores
I should not have attempted to even ask people who i single sided-ly consider friends out
then you can have all the fun you want
but I had enough doing the background work


Do you know how much it was to me when someone realised that I actually cared for you
how happy I was
and how disappointing it was when you said it wasnt true?
Im being selfish?
This home does not love you?

Maybe I dont hug you as always
I dont give you the things you want directly
I dont seem like I give a shit about you
but you are still born from the same womb as I have came from
and I accept that fact

I envy Shawn
why Fish is such a good sister
why after all those mistakes in life he took
fish still love him as a brother

I looked up to her
I tried to be like her
but its not helping
im still losing you


You think I like to see you smoke?
you think I dont warn you about the side effects of a relationship because it will make you feel bad?
You think everyone in this household hates you
and you think by cropping up unrelated reasons to back your failure up, you have won?

no
You can lie to him
you can lie to her
you can lie to me
but you cannot lie to yourself










you think you are in the worse position ever
try being me for now
I can find no one to rely on
not even something

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket