All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Like a chicken nugget
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Saturday, September 12, 2009

A guilt

It is not your fault
Its her choice

maybe it is true
boys do take girls as a tool.
but some only realize after the first
and for those lucky some
it is a guilt

If I just shut up or reject in the first place
all these wont happen

so all in all
I'm still guilty


A burden

restrictions for myself
too little mean you are a slut
too much is pretty impossible, im leaving


A difference

This is not hollywood
more ever, I'd rather someone I know

A need


Someone to rely on
not someone to defile again...

A problem

None Available

A solution

go with the pain



I lost the ability normal
I lost the will to regain it
I lost everything
when I lost myself

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket