All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Apples
Monday, September 21, 2009
Monday, September 21, 2009

Is it funny?
I wonder to myself if I should agree with you
You are totally different from me
yet I found certain excuses to trust you
but today, its just too much

Opening up just to let you make fun of it
Many infer, think or even assume
but you know, I know
that you were never a best friend or what so ever


Yes, resemblance
but you can never bring the comfort people I trust can
You seek amusement in people's grief

Rafi
Shaun
and many others who you think are losers

Truth to be, most of the people you mentioned
After I met them myself
I found out they are actually nice people
maybe not as capable as you
but definitely special in many other ways

At least they communicate with people in truth
they don't change in tone when they talk to girls
they dont make fun of people just to make themselves look cool
you can argue everyone in the society does it
but hey?

aren't you a believer in God too?
i don't remember God telling his believers to be stereotypes and go to hell
I suppose you are there to be an example to people
to not be like you


Maybe Im not in the position to be here talking about you
after all, I am a pretty fake person too
But I do have reasons as to why I am being fake
And getting in girl's good books is definitely NOT one of them


I wonder
Was my time spent being your friend worthwhile

And please
Dont smoke because you want to fit in
it harms your body


Rotten apples dont fall far from the tree
its your choice.



~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket