All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Your hands.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Monday, March 8, 2010

This is what happens when you decided to put your email on a Castle Age fanpage.
Its still growing at about... 35 people/ day ==
oh well, at least I got an army of over 200 people now :P


I realise I have not been posting regularly.
Have been so lazy :D

Things are usual these few days.
Parents are still unsatisfied with 75%+ results
Brother still as annoying
well. yeah.


Was over at Shevon's last Sunday
Her mum told me a lot about her XD
then as usual, went to the park


Walked her home today
When we reached her house
Shevon's mum rushed out to ask me a quiz

okok
If you are reading this
promise that you wont cheat.

__________________________
The forrest is on fire
You have four animals.
  • Elephant
  • Tiger
  • Peacock
  • Dog
If you had to sacrifice them one by one
which one will you choose first?
*input a sequence, For example "dog, elephant, peacock, tiger"*

Yeah. Think about it
When you are done
Scroll down

Note: Yes, this is a Chinese suspicion thingy
As a Christian, Im not really a believer of it, but it is still fun to try


.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
.........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
.........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
__________________________


Ok
The results are.
  • Tiger = Money
  • Elephant = Family
  • Peacock = Lover
  • Dog = Friends
and what you gave up first is the thing that is least important to you
,followed by the second least important
,second important
,most important.

I got Elephant, Dog, Peacock, Tiger.
Only chose elephant coz I am one :P

oh well.



Then Shevon's mum looked at my hand
those lines on the side of my palm

Apparently
She saw that I would have

One Relationship
One Crush
Another Crush
and lastly, the Final, True relationship


Checked for One relationship
Checked for One Crush
I am not certain about the second Crush
but now Im on the Second relationship

Freaky O_o


I didnt actually believe, although I was hoping for it to be true
but she later showed me her own hand
the lines indicated that she only have one relationship
and that was Shevon's dad
O_o

oh well.
Then she checked the middle of my palm
the longer lines

Well
Apparently I am said to be smart at somethings
coz my lines are fully joined.
cutting my palm into half

that is, of course, only for one hand
She said if both of my hands are like that, it means I'm a genius
one of them = smart enough

I wasnt very convinced about the smart part though
So I went home and asked mum
She said it is true
but there are two possibilities



Either Im super smart
or
super dumb.




I think Ill stick to me being super dumb :D
~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket