All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The past few days
Monday, March 15, 2010
Monday, March 15, 2010

Laziness XD
the best and worst things you can EVER get :P

To start off
have a look at some random pictures, will ya?


Photobucket
CVC toilet ==

Photobucket
I made them :D

Photobucket
Scarrrrrr-tarrrr

Photobucket
The Sky

Photobucket

The last weekend has been pretty much full for Shevon
Regular Friday night meet ups :)
And a get-along-time with her family on Sunday :P


Started off meeting them at her house early in the morning
went to the Sunday market at Belmont
then went to a Christian church at Riverton Swimming Complex
Then off to Market City + Canning Vale Sunday markets.
Saw my second uncle shopping there with his family :)


Took a break at Shevon's house till evening
before heading to the house of their friend.

And yea, we made dinner :P
Jelly and (the only dish i know how to cook) Salt & Chilli Prawns + Squid
Fresh from Market City.

Photobucket
The preps

Photobucket
Deep fry

Photobucket
The hungry people :P

I guess I made it a little too salty
but its okay :)

The important point of that day was to get along with her dad
since I think I'm already fine with her mum
not sure if I did a good job
but her dad didnt show any signs of disagreement, so yeah :)

Shevon's mum thought that it was weird for me to prioritize parental agreement
but yeah, I think they still have the rights to know.

Photobucket

hmmm
Think I will end this post with this.















Photobucket

Me *whispers* "Im gonna eat you"
Shevon " Ya right."

~ Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket