All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Labour Day Yesterday
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yup
it was labour day yesterday
one of the only few holidays you ever get in Australia ==

Went out to some parks with Shevon
well, yea
only has one picture

Im disgusting right?
geez.
totally spoilt the picture....



hold on...
Ill just photoshop it...












There
a bloody lot better.



Well, thats pretty much it
Walk around the regular park
Searched the whole CanningVale to find the special park she saw sometime ago
found it, and it was nice.

Had the swings and stuff
also had the mosquitoes ==


Dinner was take-away from Wok-In-A-Box
Asian restaurant, pretty much commercialized
So its not very asian

No MSG.
but in change, they put a lot of Soy Sauce.
so much that I can taste it almost instantly.



that pretty much concludes the day
If you were hoping for me to tell you about what I did, nope
I mean, there are only certain people that read this blog
and I know EVERY SINGLE ONE of you ^^
so theres no point


ohhh
and Shevon said that if I at least try to patch up old injuries
she would consider letting me munch on her
sound wrong, but yeah.
*hints hints*






School today
Specialist Math Test Result - Good Enough
Physics Test Result - Disappointing, but apparently I'm third in class? O_o
says Robin

mmmmm
Shevon baked some apple cake
but failed at cutting it
so yeah :P
it visually unappealing, taste alright though :)

hmmmm
anything else....?

..
...
....
.....
......
.......
Naga, bye~
(Naga is the sound Stitch makes when he says no)

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket