All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

You-Are-Noticed
Monday, February 1, 2010
Monday, February 1, 2010

Times flies so fast
its already February
That means I have 9 - 10months left.





Well I spent the first few hours of february listening to music
then something struck me
This endless topic about certain people, that doesnt really have a point to it

To the dear and loved people who supported me behind the scenes
Did I treat them as well as they deserved?

For example.
I have a.... very caring cell leader
Even though she has helped me through times of needs and difficulties
as compared to certain people.... for example, a girl Im crushing on.

I might not give her as much attention as compared to the person Im crushing on
and would this be fair for him/her?

I dont know
Its a weird thing to be thinking about at 2am in the morning
and maybe I should stop :S

Maybe the least one could do is to make the person aware that we appreciate them
yeah, that'll be fine :)






School starts today!
I gotta say
I like my classes :)
wait.... I like most, not all




Lets not talk about chemistry.
I got Naidu again
and that pretty much says everything

Then its English with Ms Ernst.
my impression on her is like,
pervertic.
I dont know ehhh
she was saying something about tie-ing up her children at shopping malls and licking them
and that sent Paesan and Simon laughing :S


Specialist is.... regular?
as expected, we started working
a little recap on Polar Coordinates


Econs was.....
not bad.
The teacher has a lower humor value as compared to Mr Lang,
but I think we can live with it



The only thing I got pissed off about?
Well, I know Im on the wrong side of the situation here
but that doesnt mean you should go around telling people
and now people who isnt even involved are poking their nose into this situation
you know how disgusting that is?
I dont think you do ==

10months left?
Im starting to think if the time makes a difference

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket