All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

WaKaLiAhPa
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Tuesday, February 9, 2010

(PS: If you wonder what the tittle means.... keep wondering, coz im not telling you XD)



One week and one day
still going fine

Homeworks - on date
Classwork - ahead
Social life - satisfactory
School Diary - still recording
Troubles - decreasing
Remnants - Still as annoying, but acceptable


All that is left is monetary issues and my inability to control my excitement
This time.

You
Will
Fail





On other news.
Dad owes Uncle $5k
Dad returns Uncle $2k
Uncle comes a few months later and claims dad still owe him $5k
Dad says he returned $2k
Uncle says no, he doesnt remember
Uncle demands repayment
Dad is upset
Family upset
Me upset

Me upset = no good





Saw Neil in school today
had a thingy over his eyes

Possibilities?
  1. He got punched
  2. He got scatched
  3. love bite (eww)
  4. Dropped his eyeballs
  5. Someone stole his eyeballs
  6. Nothing happened


Later found out he got mugged
late after school yesterday

Its funny how a guy who has four years worth of taekwondo experience can get mugged but two younger guys.

But yeah
When Gorcin told me its probably because he dont wanna get accused of assault, it made sense
Very brave though, I mean, I wouldnt stand there and get punched and mugged if I were him
:S
I would probably, finally, get to use my penknifes
and yeah, and I would make the first CVC murderer.....

not good :S


But yes
Gorcin also told me the names of those muggers
Seems like they were two kids from CVC
and the police are already taking actions

I mean, if the police didnt, Gorcin would probably have found them and bashed them

Gorcin "I mean, out of everyone in CanningVale, they have to mugged Neil"






Valentines + CNY on Sunday?
probably another boring day that brings back bad memories
Famous Amos Cookies?
Keychains?
ppffftt.....


mmm.
3 more months.
6 more months
9 more months
and I'm free


the reward for sticking through this boring post?
Another song XD



Its not my time
3 Doors Down

Looking back at the beginning of this
And how life was
Just you and me and love and all of our friends
Living life like an ocean
Now the current's slowly pulling me down
It's getting harder to breathe
It won't be too long and I'll be going under
Can you save me from this?

'Cause it's not my time,
I'm not going
There's a fear in me
It's not showing
This could be the end of me
And everything I know
Oh, I won't go

I look ahead to all the plans that we made
And the dreams that we had
I'm in a world that tries to take 'em away
Oh, but I'm taking them back
'Cause all this time I've just been to blind to understand
What should matter to me
My friend, this life we live
Is not what we have, it's what we believe

And it's not my time
I'm not going
There's a fear in me
It's not showing
This could be the end of me
And everything I know
But It's not my time
I'm not going
There's a will in me
And now I know that
This could be the end of me
And everything I know
Oh, but I won't go
I won't go

There might be more than you believe
(There might be more than you believe)
There might be more than you can see

But it's not my time
I'm not going
There's a fear in me
It's not showing
This could be the end of me
And everything I know
But it's not my time
I'm not going
There's a will in me
Now it's gonna show
This could be the end of me
And everything I know
Ohoho

There might be more than you believe
(There might be more than you believe)
There might be more than you can see

I won't go
I know I won't go down
Yeah, yeah




"seriously, if I were to like anyone in CVC, it'll be because they have a nice personality"
"yeah, but the asians chicks here are nice"
".... I know"

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket