All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Valentines 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010

This morning was like any regular morning
except I get to have ang paos :P

Unlike my usually, yearly, $200 ang pao money
I got about $55 this year, from 4 people :S


At 3pm
dad drove me to Shevon's house
there I met up with her and we went to the city :P



Initial plan
Movies at Piccadilly
Got the 7.10pm ticket for Wolfman and went to Northbridge to play pool.

Met Shaun at Pot Black.
didnt really expected him, but yeah
somehow I had the feeling I would meet him

So yeah
Played a bit of pool with him
the bought Bubble tea at EasyWay.

Felt a little weird.
coz the last time I was there, I was with someone who has a membership card.
w/e



since we had 1 hour more
we walked back to the city in rounds
pretty much explored the whole place inside out
shops closed at 5 though :(

by 6.15pm
the city was like a ghost town.

Mirror Fail 1
Mirror Fail 2

Mirror Fail 3


Yeah
after many failed attempts of mirror shots
we settled down on a chair near Piccadilly and chit chat XD

Im actually very surprised at how well Im getting along with her.
I mean, usually, if I meet someone new, it would be pretty awkward.
but no, shes different :P

Im like "yeah, whut? O_O"

WolfMan was nice
but the story is a bit jumpy
More of Gore than Violence

yeah
loads of intestines flying around
seriously


Lick tha popcorn XD

We did more walking and strolling after the movie
went to buy my sis's Bubble Tea

Finally :P

Settled down on another chair near the station
well, the picture on top? she was camwhoring with my phone XD

Took the second last train home
and my parents picked us up.
There wasnt any bus left.



But on a side note
This post is very basic and un-detailed.
so the day wasnt as boring as it seems

It was great XD


~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket