All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Relationships.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Saturday, February 27, 2010

It has been one week since I last posted hey :P
the week has been pretty fun and hectic
Test, pressures...., no not really, and events

:D
Lets just talk about the one I can remember, ok? :)

Photobucket
Studious students that sits under the table :D
yeah, that WAS my territory two years ago
shared it with nice year 12s last year
Now I have to share it with annoying year 10s? or was it 11s......
oh well :P


Photobucket
AJ and Simon gay... touchies....

nice little quote from Simon
I never knew I was like that to him

Simon "What? he has a girlfriend? O_O I always thought you were gay!"
Me "D:"


Photobucket

Student's attempts to avoid the sun on their trip home
Hid in the shade of someone's garage,
until the owner came home and saw us sitting there
lol.




Photobucket

The drawing I owe Natasha
and no. It is not her in the drawing :P




Photobucket

This is what Shevon does while waiting for her computer to load XD
kawaii-neh

Oh, what was I doing at her house?
was waiting for her to bathe, so we could go catch a movie at Piccadilly, Perth City

Photobucket

Blurred

Photobucket

Blurred again XD


hmmm


Photobucket

Our difference in shoe sizes

Bought tickets for the 8.45pm Movie, Shutter Island
We had two hours till it starts, so we went around, window shopping and hunting for Alison's present.

Photobucket
Cute hat :P and her going
"Wazzaup Dawg :D"


Shutter Island was a smart movie.
but they made tried too hard.
too smart that things gets boring and sad.
So yeah
Ill rate it 6.5/10
and I dont recommend it

Photobucket
Little Brother and the Crabbing Net.
yeah
we did a little "recon" before we actually organize a big crabbing trip
Guess it isnt as easy to catch crabs as it used to be now
There isnt alot.


And
We have to go earlier to get a spot.
everyone crams there.

I guess it would be better if there was more crabs
This asian lady, note how I disgracefully classified her as asian, caught two female crabs and stepped on it.

She said she had to step on it to measure it
and in the process, crushed it
so she doesnt have to return it into the river.


It is people like her that makes the number of crabs decrease each year
and it is people like her, that I hate calling "Asian"





On other news
recent events got me thinking about my life
I have had invitations to make my life.... more.... lively.
If I did accept it
my life would be very different
you would probably see myself change from

"I am so bored"

to

"I am so Tired."

I would love that kind of life
but Im I ready for it?

Doubts has been crossing through my mind
Am I ready to handle this addition into my life?

I remember how the teachers use to say

in year 12
you can only choose one from the list of

  • Games
  • Facebook
  • Relationships
  • Work

for we also have studies to juggle with
Why am I saying this?

Isnt Wei Xiang the type of guy that doesnt care about his homework? classwork? schoolwork?
Well, it isnt for this year.
I guess guilt has got me, that my parents have to pay a few thousands dollars to keep me studying.
given that we are in the state of "poverty" right now.
its true, I havent even got my chemistry books


Anyway, back to the point
I am already holding on to all four of those
now I want to add in another part, called "religion"

Maybe it shouldnt really be called an addition
it is something that I have to to




Then, in this dilemma of mine
I was reminded that Christianity is special
It is a relationship
not a religion.


I guess that then remind me about Shevon
I go out with her because I like her
not because I have to.

So why do I feel like I have to go to church,
and not because I want to?


~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket