All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Lets talk about.... STOP
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dear teachers
Defiancy is just the beginning XD












School today was errr
normal?

After being dis-encouraged about the assembly being 2 hours long
I was glad that it ended in only half an hour

Did a preview of the next lesson for Econs
Absolute Advantage etc.

3C Math.....
hmm, I think I pissed Mr Braid off again
even though Mr Scata constantly reminded me not

"Sir, can I borrow a calc off you on the day of the test?"
"well, you could, but..."
"well, if its of any inconvenience, I could always ask Mr Scata :S"
*Braid gives angry face*



Shevon stole my pencil case during recess
so I stole her's :P


No, i kid, I stole hers first :P



But yeah, I prefer my own pens :S
Gel pens ftw.


Side effects?
Paesan and Mr Scata calling me a gay
coz it was a Hello Kitty pencil case


Chemistry was spent on doing work I cant do at home
dont have a chemistry textbook yet.



Lunch time?
Bought a curry puff to satisfy my hunger.

Shevon "Where'd you wanna sit?"
Me "Upstairs, under the table"
Shevon "I dont wanna == Lets go to the canteen area"
Me "I dont know........."

But yeah
I was right about not going there

People started having weird ideas :S
Interrogations and stuffs :S


Nicely returned Shevon her pencil case during lunch
but she didnt wanna give me mine back :(


So I went through Physics without a single pen
had to disturb Gautam.

Or rather
Goat-Ham, so as Mr Thorne calls him




After school activities.....

...are...


... a ....
...NO

says she

So I shall not post about it XD



~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket