All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

It's Personal.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Saturday, February 20, 2010

  • Slapping
  • Pinching
  • Hitting
  • Punching
  • Canning
  • Shouting
  • Scolding
  • Grounding
  • Restricting
  • Forbidding


These are the essence of "Asian childhood"
but I see none in him

You blame me for this
You blame me for spoiling him?
how much more self centered can you be?



I dont care how much you think I hate him
nor how much you "love" him

All I know is,
When I come back two and a half years later
and he turns out to be one of those disgraceful bastards in school.
I will beat the crap out of him

yes
Its personal.

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket