All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ghost of me
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Sunday, February 7, 2010

My biggest weakness
I always assume the future is fixed and certain

but I guess it isnt
maybe one day I would laugh at myself and think
why did I even bother typing out this post?

but till then
I suppose people do have the rights of being "aware"






Dear God
was it really a mistake
or was it something that was meant to be done?

did I go crazy due to the pressure
or on purpose?


Im starting to see a lot...
things that I wasnt aware of before it happened
maybe I was right
maybe what I wanted to do back here, in Perth, is not necessary at all

After all, water can never mix with oil
and I can never be a friend to them anymore








Ghost of me
Daughtry

Thought it was dead and buried
Then it woke you up last night
You sounded so damn worried
You've been tossin', turnin', both ends burnin'

I wanna put your mind at ease again
Make everythin' alright
I know it's gettin' underneath your skin
I've tried to tell you now

Don't look over your shoulder
'Cause that's just the ghost of me you're seein' in your dreams
Wait, there's no rhyme or reason
Sometimes there's no meanin' in the visions when you're sleepin'

Don't wake up and believe them
You're lookin' at the ghost of me
You're lookin' at the ghost of me

With your imagination and emotions runnin' wild
Fuelin' my frustration like a fire burnin', clock keeps turnin'
I know it's gettin' underneath your skin
I've tried to tell you now

Don't look over your shoulder
'Cause that's just the ghost of me you're seein' in your dreams
Wait, there's no rhyme or reason
Sometimes there's no meanin' in the visions when you're sleepin'

Don't wake up and believe them
You're lookin' at the ghost of me
You're lookin' at the ghost of me
You're lookin' at the ghost of me

Don't look over your shoulder
'Cause that's just the ghost of me you're seein'
Wait, there's no rhyme or reason
Sometimes there's no meanin' in the visions when you're sleepin'

Don't wake up and believe them
Visions when you're sleepin'
Don't wake up and believe them
You're lookin' at the ghost of me
You're lookin' at the ghost of me
You're lookin' at the ghost of me



Putting this song here sounds as if I am dead and Im back to haunt someone
^^

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket