All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The day goes on~
Monday, February 15, 2010
Monday, February 15, 2010

Dear bed
You are both my enemy and my friend
I love how I can lie down at night
But I hate the way you draw me back every time I try to wake up

Maybe a little Negotiation with "time" is required
Five more minutes XD



School today.
one word, quick


I had Naidu forcing me to meet Mr Diphillipo at session 2
only to found out that he complained to Diphillipo about me not working in Chem class
Well hello, the only reason why I played Big 2 with Bryan is because we were waiting for more assignments.

Your incapability to "contain the class and move on" is not my problem
please clear your own issues before you try to mess around with mine
thank you

Then I had Gwen wishing me a Happy Chinese New Year in Chinese XD
that sent Leah going "uhhh WHUT? =="




Forgot to tell Mum I was gonna walk home with Shevon today
and I ran out of credit

So this happened

Me "Aye, could you help me message my mum, telling her not to pick me up? :S"
Shevon "Im out of credit D: Ask the Teacher for his phone :P"

*Shevon goes to borrow a "teacher's" phone and called my mum*

  1. Teacher's Name shall not be disclosed due to possible lawsuits, lol
  2. She CALLED my mum ==

Yup
that is gonna add on to the misunderstanding my parents had last night
they think Im dating Shevon ==



The rest of the lessons are pretty normal
More entertaining than it used to be :P



The walk after school was.....
Hot.

yeah
(coz of the sun, duh? ==)


So we took refuge by the road side, under the shade of a tall tree :D
only wanted to stay there for a while
but it was so cool, we stood there for.... i dont know
a long time XD


Did weird stuffs.
very weird stuffs
(and lets exclude sick minds and impossible possibilities)

Photobucket

Photobucket
FINGER MANS! XD

Photobucket
:3

Also, we played a game of continuous drawing
I draw something simple (eg. a line) and she continues with something simple (eg. another line)
That is actually a good game ehh, it helped me identify a lot of perverted people.
Guess Shevon isnt one of them
our end product?

A fat frog king with three fillers, sitting on a "royal" throne

Photobucket

Photobucket


But the roadside soon became quite annoying
all the cars and random people shouting as they drove past etc

our solution?
a nearby park.
just sat there and spend the rest of the evening talking

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was telling her how we should introduce our parents to each other soon
before the Crabbing season is over

Then maybe we could go as two big families
catch some crabs
and have a big crab dinner at one of our houses :D


That idea struck me coz my parents are currently not very happy with my uncle
due to the monetary thingy

and I think my parents need some new friends
or they'll go insane like how I did just a few months ago



hmmm
lets end this post with...

Photobucket

XD
~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket