All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

All over again
Friday, February 19, 2010
Friday, February 19, 2010

February the 19th
you haunt me like a ghost
seeking for the reason as to why you remain

have you found it?
I have.

I guess this decision I made today was an.... open declaration
that I am leaving you behind.
And I am going to carry on with life.
It has been.....fun
I guess




This post is going to be on random pictures and ideas


Photobucket

Little curious trip with Shevon to unravel the secrets of this abandoned house.
seems like it got burned down



Photobucket

Sister's morning-show-off-session
Her very own lab coat and lab glasses.
Forensic Scientist

Photobucket

Simon and his Sushi-Rush
he took a bite at Paesan's arm when Paesan pestered him for one.
XD



And Lastly

Little dreamer :D














Photobucket
(note the majorly disturbed face. Its obvious someone forced her :P I wonder who? XD)

~Ale Ele

_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket