All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

K-ON
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Its been awhile since I've done a decent post ehh?
:S


Guess I have to do one today :)
I watched this anime recently
It's completed, unlike those commercialized animes
(errhembleacherrhemnarutoerhemmonepieceerrhem)

anyway
Its called
K-ON (pronouced as: kay~Onnnn *acts Japanese*)
XD

The Main Characters

K-ON is a High School + Music + Band + Girls + Japanese Anime
and unlike many desperate animes, it is ecchi-free
which is good!

At least they dont run around naked or something :S

Characters:
Yui Hirasawa aka Yui

Main Character of the anime. Shes a born stoner. Like, literally a stoner. Her younger sister takes care of her most of the time as her parents are always traveling. In the Music Group, she plays the role of the Guitarist + Vocalist. Her guitar is a Gibson Les Paul and she chose it because it was cute :S

So lucky ehh, got a Gibson just because it was cute....


Mio Akiyama aka Mio

Bassist. Most of the time acting as a strict person, she actually has a lot of fears. Barnacles etc. She is also the one who is most organised when it comes to serious work. She tends to act as a role model for Azusa.

According to Jian. Shes the famous one that pedos and freaks go after :S
But simply liking doesnt mean I'm a pedo.... right? :S


Tsumugi Kotobuki aka Mugi

The Keyboardist, also the super rich one. Mugi has a dream of ordering fries in a fast food restaurant. In which she fulfills sometime in the anime. She also went to work part time on the "Extra A" episode. Some sort of dream again :S


Ritsu Tainaka

The rather rough Drummer. rough but not a Tom-boy. She is almost as gullible as Yui and isnt really much of a leader, but she is the president of the music club. She is also Mio's childhood friend, thus always making fun of Mio + getting karate chopped in the head by Mio.


Azusa Nakano

Second guitar addition to the crew. She came in one year after the initial group and is epic at guitar playing. Azusa resembles Mio as a shy and serious person (talking about personality, look at them, they are like twins!) She joined the group to find out what moved her during their Orientation performance.

She is reknown for her "meow" and cat ears.
another target for pedos.


Story:
K-On is about a group of four girls, coming together to keep a "club that was to be abolished" going. I wont say anymore, or it'll be a spoiler.

Photobucket

If you wanna watch it, ask it from me :)
or watch it online~

Songs:

Oh, did I mention Mio writes the lyrics for these songs.
Explains as its a bit.... weird.



Fudepen Ballpen
Yoko Hikasa as Mio

My calligraphy pen *fufu*
Is shivering *fufu*
As I write my first greeting card to you
All of my passion
And my overflowing actions
Might just jut out

When I think of your smile
I want to show off my good side
Holding onto my passion
I want you to turn around and look at me

Now it’s time to write smoothly with my love
So we can be connected by my happiness
after you receive it
I’ll show you my dreams as they spin and dance
Hang in there, calligraphy pen
You’ve done well up to now
I’m quite serious

My calligraphy pen *fufu*
might be excessive *fufu*
I become discouraged
The handwriting mission
The feverish tension
Printing them is trivial

It is heavy when I leap, it is heavy when I stop
It’s like a throbbing love
Even from now on “Nice to meet you”
That one phrase accompanies me.

I am polishing this playful letter until it sparkles
I hope it reaches straight to your heart
The running ink shines until it dries
Wait, calligraphy pen
Sorry, ballpoint pen
But you will have to rest
I’m quite serious

When I think of your smile
I want to show off my good side
Holding onto my passion
I want you to turn around and look at me

Now it’s time to write smoothly with my love
So we can be connected by my happiness
after you receive it
I’ll show you my dreams as they spin and dance
Hang in there, calligraphy pen
You’ve done well up to now
I’m quite serious





Fuwa Fuwa Time
Yoko Hikasa as Mio



Fuwa Fuwa Time (Yui Version)
Aki Toyosaki as Yui

Both of them are the same
First one is Mio as lead Vocals and Yui and background Vocals
Second one is Yui as lead Vocals and Mio and background Vocals
Personally, I prefer the first one :)


When I’m looking at you, my heart is always going B-BMP ☆ B-BMP
My wavering feelings are fluffy ☆ fluffy like marshmallows
The view of your face from the side, always working so hard-
Even if I’m looking at it all the time, you don’t notice me
Even though the distance between us can be shrunken if we’re in a dream

Ah, dear God, do me a favor
Please give us our own Dream Time ☆
Hugging my favorite bunny, I say good night, too, tonight ♪

Fluffy fluffy time, fluffy fluffy time, fluffy fluffy time

My heart goes THUMP ★ THUMP at your unexpected gesture today
I read too deeply into your nonchalant smile and over heat!
Your serious face that I saw on some other day-
Even if I close my eyes, it appears
Because it’s okay if it’s a dream, I want our own Sweet time

Ah, dear God, why?
Is the Dream night as painful as I fall in love?
I took out my treasured teddy bear; will I be all right tonight?

If I muster a little more courage
And talk naturally
Will something change?
That’s how I feel, but…

(But that’s the hardest thing
What to do about a chance to chat?
Heck, it’s totally not natural to be thinking about a plan at that point in time
Ah, enough already, I’m gonna sleep, I’m gonna sleep, I’m gonna sleep!)

Ah, dear God, do me a favor
Please give me a Miracle Time for just once!
If I can easily talk to you, then afterwards…I’ll somehow do it

Fluffy fluffy time, fluffy fluffy time, fluffy fluffy time



Dont worry about the quality
It's a quality mp3 from Gendou and the buffering is managed nicely by aimini
so it isnt mono, its stereo!

Extras:

Anime Information by Wikipedia



Well thats all for the day :P
Good job Ale

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket