All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Home
Friday, December 25, 2009
Friday, December 25, 2009

By this time of the day
I should be at Perth international airport, waiting for my flight to Singapore

First and foremost
Merry Christmas to allfeel free to tag yourself if you arent already there
HERE


Secondly
I would like to share this song
Unlike any other songs, I have never gotten sick of it
since 2007


I remember myself
Sitting in bus 17 on the way home
the beat of this song never fail to put me to sleep after a tiring day

I never really thought about the lyrics of this song


Well,
maybe that wasnt the part of my life this song is suppose to represent


MTV: HERE

Home
Chris Daughtry


I'm staring out into the night,
Trying to hide the pain.
I'm going to the place where love
Is feeling good don't ever cost a thing.
And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain.

I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old
So I'm going home.
Well I'm going home.

The miles are getting longer, it seems,
The closer I get to you.
I've not always been the best man or friend for you.
But your love, remains true.
And I don't know why.
You always seem to give me another try.

So I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old.

Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all,
And then some you don't want.
Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all, yeah.

Oh, well I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old.
I said these places and these faces are getting old.
So I'm going home.
I'm going home.


Im coming home :')


(wont be able to go online until I come back to Perth, but prepare for a mass post)
~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket