All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Holiday and Games
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My holidays are pretty much full of work and games

Finally got Halo 2 (PC) to work and yeah
Photobucket
Went to look for the Scarab gun :D
(and yes, I wasted a lot of time compiling 51 screenshots just to make that animation. I was bored)


Dragon Age : Origins

Main page



Well yes
I got this game and completed it over the past few days
I must say it is one of the best "story telling" role-playing games I've ever played
Even my sister thought I was watching a movie
It is both good and bad that it has a VERY long story.

Pros:

  • Acceptable Graphics
  • Good Stories and plot
  • A wide range of options during conversations that will ultimately determine the end of your story
  • Pause option, to enable tactics for the whole group

Cons:

  • Loading sometimes take a lot of time, yes, even on a gaming PC
  • In-game money is hard to come by and items are expensive
  • Massive bloodshed, so no-nos for kids


Alright
cut the chatter and get on with game screenshots

Photobucket
Main Menu


___________________________
Your options for appearance
well, I chose Human Noble

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yea. theres more to just those
___________________________

Different Origin plots
depending on what type of background you choose
Theres

  • City Elf
  • Dalish Elf
  • Human Noble
  • Human Commoner (i think)
  • Dwarven Noble
  • Dwarven Commoner

And under them will be choices of

  • Mage
  • Warrior
  • Rogue (or was it Bandit....)
Yea
The typical type of Adventure games


Well
like I said, I chose Human Noble (Warrior)
so the Origin plot is set in a Noble household

Photobucket
He is who you call papa

Photobucket
And that man is gonna kill your family the following night

Photobucket
Sure, you start off as a knight with wooden sticks


But you'll be awesome later


Photobucket

Photobucket>
I think the two white dots are the eyes



you make friends too
not real ones, obviously

Photobucket
Him
Photobucket
Them

And the loner Morrigan over there

Photobucket


But hey
Morrigan isnt bad
She can do magic!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No big deal if you chose to be a mage yourself
Well yea

I dont know why, but I am in very bored mood right now
So I shall stop the post here


&
Since there are already so many awesome pictures here
I'll give you one more

Shang Chuan sent this to me XD

Photobucket

~ Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket