All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Breakfast meeting
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Constantly staring at this picture makes me giggle to myself
I don't know why :P



Anyway
Paesan rang me up yesterday and told me about this meeting he was asked to attend the next day (which is today). And they require more people, so he asked if Im free.
Well, better than staying at home
so I agreed


For the whole of that night, I couldn't sleep
but somehow, I felt super energetic in the morning

Oh, and I wasnt "so excited" about the meeting that I couldnt sleep
I was thinking about something else

5.30AM. I didn't wake up coz I didn't sleep at all

The night before, my sister said she would wake up earlier than me
so that she could wake me up. But I didnt sleep, so I sat on her bed at 5.30Am and tried to wake her up.

I got pwned.
lesson learnt.
Never forcefully wake a girl up
NEVER


Mum drove me there after I have prepared
On the way there she couldn't stop thinking about whether if it was a prank made by Paesan
Since there isn't anyone around

Maybe she didn't notice its 7am in the morning and school starts at 8.40am
First thing in was to wear a Blazer and a Tie
The Blazer was easy to wear, but not the tie :P

"I'll check the upstairs"

Some people took positions at the Business center
Some at the front office.
As for Paesan, Graeme and I, We served coffee and tea

And I thought it was a breakfast meeting for us, guess not :P
The school tried to bond with these engineers/whatever workers throughout the whole seminar
Some of them are friendly, mostly not.

But yes
The whole thing ended at 9.30am
and we did the clean ups

I think I look stupid, oh wait, I dont have to think.... I do look stupid D:

Oh, we also got to have abit of the food.
Orange juice and sorts.

Orange juice thank you

The award for helping out is a $20 Westfield gift card. :S

After helping out, I went with Paesan and Graeme to the music room.
crapped around for abit, bought some Milk and drank some Milk

Then we went to disturb Mr Claudius and his class

Paesan *knock knock*
MR C "come in! Oh hello Paesan! what are you doing here?"
Paesan "Heres a $20 Westfield Voucher sir, buy yourself a 'toy' for christmas XD "
Me "Actually, make it 40 *takes out my card*"
Mr C "LOL"


~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket