All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The prediction and their crap
Friday, November 13, 2009
Friday, November 13, 2009

Photobucket
So, do you believe in it?

Funny how people can even make a movie about it
hmm, my conscious tells me I should live everyday fully, so if that day actually comes, I wont regret.

and it somehow contradicts with what I have been doing for one and a half years :S
oh well



-Updates

Mum said I cant extend my trip in sg, not like it would make any difference anyway
oh well

Gonna meet Lillian in SG instead :P

Fish asked me to slim down coz we are going to the beach in SG and I said I was 200kg....
ahhh, time to lose 150kg :P
(or 1/10 of that weight)

Was late for Economics exam coz i thought it starts at 12.20pm
turn out it starts at 8.20am and the school called my dad :P

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is sooooo good :D
First time ever i walk into a game shop with the confidence that I can buy any game I want
:P
think mum almost wanted to slapped me when I told her
"I dont have to ask you to buy me a game anymore :P"

coz I used to do that when i was a kid
ahhh :D



Boredom time over :P
SG friends has finished O Levels :D

4 subjects down for me, 2 to go

mmmm
and I LOVE THIS SONG :D
doesnt really apply to me, but it reminds me of things





Crack the Shutters
Snow Patrol

You cool your bed-warm hands down on the broken radiator,
And when you lay them freezing on me, I mumble "can you wake me later?"
But I don't really want you to stop and you know it so it doesn't stop you
And run your hands from my neck to my chest

Crack the shutters open wide, I wanna bathe you in the light of day
And just watch you as the rays tangle up around your face and body
I could sit for hours finding new ways to be awed each minute
Cuz' the daylight seems to want you just as much as I want you

It's been minutes, it's been days, it's been all I will remember
Happy lost in your hair and the cold side of the pillow
Your hills and valleys are mapped by my intrepid fingers
And in a naked slumber, I dream all this again

Crack the shutters open wide, I wanna bathe you in the light of day
And just watch you as the rays tangle up around your face and body
I could sit for hours finding new ways to be awed each minute
Cuz' the daylight seems to want you just as much as I want you

Crack the shutters open wide, I wanna bathe you in the light of day
And just watch you as the rays tangle up around your face and body
I could sit for hours finding new ways to be awed each minute
Cuz' the daylight seems to want you just as much as I want you




Quote of the day:
Jian Jun "I rather be a loner than be friends with losers"

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket