All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll kick your fatty ass
Monday, November 2, 2009
Monday, November 2, 2009

[Edit]

looking at piano tuts on youtube
I was somehow reminded of the piece you played to me that day
its was the 19th
and my first time allowed in your house

I didnt hug you because it was part of the play
I did it because it was touching

[/Edit]

Today is a pretty normal day
Got my english stuffs back
seems like pokemon card skills are quite efficient

a little bit of it and I could see improvements



Mr Mulligan didnt believe I was attending my Dog's funeral last friday
according to some informant
*erhermGAUTAMerherm*
I was at home doing my hair

hmm, at home :S
Decided to continue doing my Specialist notes
Don't know how long I've delayed doing it
a week? two?

Anyway, I finished it today and went around asking for a staple in the Chem class
no one had one
So I had an idea of using a hole-puncher

Gautam "OMG WEI, thats to punch holes, not to staple stuff!!!!"
Me "I know O_O *punches hole*"
Gautam "D:"
Me "*takes sticky tape, made strings out of it and tied the stack of notes up*"
Gautam "D:"
Me "top DnT student of year 2007, what'cha expect? ;P "

and yes, it sticks :P



Econs was pretty amusing
Somehow, the class has found humor and jokes that can be made using the subject itself
It is like finding History fun!
wait, history IS fun =S
only if it has not been... "covered"
maybe this is a wake up call to many history students in the world
History from textbooks is NOTHING
like, not literally nothing
no offence, but seriously.

oh well


Last session was spent doing catch up work
after slacking for the week end, wouldnt expect less

Due in two days
-Physics Electrical Diagram
-Chem test
-3A3B worksheet

mmm, enough time
enough time







How to you know when a person is being irritating
or simply a pure retard?

Piggie!!! Help!! T.T That fish is out of control T.T

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket