All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Zero Tolerance
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Wednesday, October 14, 2009

[EDIT]

My Nuffnang account's $$$$$ has finally started rising!!!
click click click thanks =D

[/EDIT]



Picture time~

Its been a long times since I last upload drawings ehh
Zero Tolerance released. Immature

Random Clock
Random Sketch =O
This was what I was referring to on my previous post

Mirror Attempt
(you can see a lot of mistakes in this if you look closely)

Masked 3
the third part to the first two masked


Anyway
I have nothing much to say about school today
only one conversations to quote

*Bought strawberry milk for recess*
*Bryan bought beef pie*


Nic "Oi, wei, you are drinking my shit *makes the watery shit sound*"
Me "=.="
Nic "Bryan, you are eating my shit *points to the beef fillings*"
Bryan "oh. ok"

*Nic continues to disturb us*

Me "Bryan, can you help me slap Nic?"
Bryan "Sorry, im too busy eating Nic's shit"
Me "LOL"

Bryan is one of the most-clam person I've ever met ehh
Seriously, VERY CALM



and I shall quote and edit Nic's favorite line

Sorry, I dont deal with DickheadsImmature People

therefore, let Zero Tolerance commence
Ale, do your stuff

and if you ask aren't mature people suppose to accept immature people?
It's all about the "context"

but no
I must to learn to dislike before I can reject
right?
and this way, I can live without lying


so once again
Truth, Facts and Hatred came in a package
and I love it


~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket