All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Trigger Happy
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Tuesday, October 13, 2009


Anyway, I got interested in maple's new characters and forum-ed it
hmm, pretty sure wind breakers dont BREAK WIND.....
fyi, break wind = FART

First day back at school today
not bad, not bad =P
First thing in the morning, our advocate classroom was stolen
had advocate at the science area instead

Got the River cruise form
one of the expectations for it is that students have no out standing absentees
so

Hassan Sir, is it outstanding absentees for all terms?
Mr C yes
Hassan what about those we already explain
Mr C Then it's not outstanding? *gives the weird looking face*
Everyone *laughs*


ohhh
and it says anti social behaviors not allowed....
aww man...



Chemistry was unusually fun
Bryan took Gautam's book
Gautam took Bryan's pencil case
Bryan took back his pencil case
Gautam took Bryan's bag
Gautam ran with his own bag
Gautam got pwned by Bryan
=P

I told Mr Naidu how happy I am
that I dont have to have him to sign the river cruise form
and Gareth down in the front row tried to imitate me
since Bryan was there
I didnt wanted to do anything
but you just wait
for a day I feel Trigger happy

ohh, no
for my case
Knife Happy

drew for abit and saw a past drawing I did
It was Annie! lol
dont even remember how long ago, but it reminded me to start labelling my scanned drawings
least if I were to draw her again, Ill mix it up with all the other photos....

and Personally, I think her previous hairstyle looks more.... errrr.... natural =S



Econs is getting alot easier ehh
somehow, I manage remember all those stuffs
only that i can't be bothered doing the extended questions =(

Maths 3A3B was good
until Mr Scata came and told me off for spending 45 minutes doing the first part of a question
in which i finished in the next five...

He was complaining about how I should get used to managing my time
coz during the exams, there is only a limited amount of time
maybe he mixed me up with regular australian students
I didnt start taking exams at year 11
oh well
(and no, this wasnt a racist comment)

Specialist was regular
very regular indeed
Bryan silently does his work
I was trying to think of a way to solve the situations Mr Mulligan gave
Gautam was complaining about the girls behind us cheating
lol


Basketball during Lunch
I think I might be able to play well ehh
If I can find a way to make sure my pants to fall down to my waist after numerous attempts to pull it up.
Seriously, thanks to my parent's asian sense of saving money
I get super huge uniforms =(
restricts my leg's movement ehh, cant run


Also, Bryan told me he is 76KG
Which is completely absurd and impossible
because I am fatter than bigger than him
so I cant be lighter than him....


I errrr...... mean....
I'm only a bit bigger that him
and I'm 200KG
so he cant be only 76KG
=P


Physics last
did some light bulb, switch and stuffs work
a very regular day indeed

________________________________________

Heard this on the radio multiple times
Jian said this band used to be part of another famous band
and I find the song quite catchy in a way, lol
there you go

Wheels
Foo Fighters
(and yes, I like to call them Flu Fighters during the Swine Flu period)



I know what you're thinkin'
We were goin' down
I can feel the sinkin'
But then I came around

And everyone I've loved before
Flashed before my eyes
And nothin' mattered anymore
I looked into the sky

Well we all want something better than
We wish for something new
Well we all want something beautiful
Wish for something true
Been lookin' for a reason and
Something to lose

When the wheels come down
When the wheels touch ground
And you feel like it's all over
There's another round for you
When the wheels come down (When the wheels come down)

Now your head is spinnin'
Broken hearts will mend
This is our beginning
Comin to an end

Well, you wanted something better than
You wished for something new
Well, you wanted something beautiful
Wished for something true
Been lookin for a reason and
Something to lose

When the wheels come down (When the wheels come down)
When the wheels touch ground (When the wheels touch ground)
And you feel like it's all over
http://www.elyricsworld.com/wheels_lyrics_foo_fighters.html
There's another round for you
When the wheels come down (When the wheels come down)
Oh!

When the wheels come down (When the wheels come down)
When the wheels touch ground (When the wheels touch ground)
And you feel like it's all over
There's another round for you
When the wheels come down (When the wheels come down)

When the wheels come down (When the wheels come down)
When the wheels touch ground (When the wheels touch ground)
And you feel like it's all over
There's another round for you
When the wheels come down (When the wheels come down)

Yea, theres a few difference between the song and the lyrics

________________________________________




More from Forums?

the following are credit-ed to
VeryGodLike from Gamerkiller.net

1)

(its not a virus)

2)
Photobucket

are the circles moving? or just in your head? ;)



the following are credit-ed to random forum posters
forgot to get their names =P


Photobucket
reminds me of "when cassiie meets stupidity"


Photobucket
Censored =P


Photobucket
YOU. WILL. FAIL. (note the reaction of the girl behind)


Photobucket
This was horribly disturbing for me....




Anti Socialism, One Year and Three months - Failed
Friendly Attempt, Two Weeks - Failed

Time for a new attitude



~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket