All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Royal Show 09
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ok, So I woke up early in the morning to meet Shaun
He said its still too early to go to the show, so we should hang around the city first
went to Pot Black and played MT3

not bad ehh
few wins and few loses
Gotta say I do like shaun's Evo 8
Pretty stable and stuff
only thing I wasnt used to is that it doesnt beep when the tachometer reaches full
my RX8 does, signals to when i need to change gears
hmmm

Joei and her brother and Evelyn and her brother and those thai guys at the food festival came later.
Versed them, and I really hate the second machine
coz whenever I turn in a corner, I would require the 4th gear to pull me back into the lane
but the fourth gear on that machine wasnt working =.=
lost quite a few games because of that.....

oh, and I pwned everyone using Shaun's car
wasnt used to it, but I still won
Joei said its pure luck =.=
pfff, its called SKILLS!!!!
=D


Anyway
We went to have bubble tea after that and Shaun and Joei talked about plans for tomorrow
Shaun is going over to have a tryout at Asian Cusines

-Chop-

My sis bought "beng he" (grilled stingray with sambal chilli) for my dad today
she bought in in Asian Cusine (for it's case, grilled FISH =.=)
and yes, she mentioned that a short black haired kid served her
he was forced to, lol


-end of chop-

Anyway, we went back to play for abit again
the KTV with joei and evelyn
that is when shaun decided to ditch me and ask me to go to the royal show by myself
=(

but yes
I managed to reach the Showgrounds without panic-king
*shifty eyes*
Walked around and got used to the surroundings before meeting Annie and Jessie under the Ferris Wheel.


Played around, Annie won a big frog (in which she later named it "Freddy", how typical ;) )
and Jessie naturally got jealous
=D

Jessie got a Dog, smaller than Annie's frog, but still, bigger than the rest of the other stuff we won
Found out where Erica got her animal hat thingy
also met Jessie's Sister


One thing I realised
Cassiie's Sister doesnt really look like her
Annie's Sister doesnt really look like her
Jessie's sister is no different.
(Dunno about amanda's haven't seen her sister)

Got used as a tool
When Jessie and Annie went for this Aeroplane ride
All their soft toys + Jessie's Jacket + Their candy floss
All on me and not allowed to touch the floor
and guess what?

Rolly Polly (May) walked past and saw me, she just stood beside me and watch
=.=
didnt even want to help =.=

Some super slide

Went on some Huanted house ride
totally not worth it =.=

the trip is like

  • Seat in a cartoonish made cart
  • Get pulled up into a flashy corridor
  • Through a door
  • watch some fake "scary" thingys
  • Having a few people creeping out from the sides
  • hoping to scare you
  • and bam, you are out =.=

the worse thing is
I said Hi when one of those guys pop out and he ignored me
=.=

I mean
He popped out once
and since the cart just revolves around his position
it is obvious he will attempt to scare me again after his first failure
so there i was waiting for him to come out, he did and I said hi
and he ignored me
=.=
so rude


Should have seen how scared Jessie and Annie was before the ride
and how their faces are like =.= after the ride


Ate a $6 hotdog with cheese =.=
so expensive
Jessie munched on a corn and Annie got chips

Bought a Kantana that costed $45
Imitation of Kurosaki's Bankai
not bad ehh, except for the fact the hilt comes off
Annie suggested we get a cheaper price for it
but it's ok
I'd rather take off the hilt so it wont look like a cosplay sword
then I can replace the blade with a real one....
muahahahaha.....


oh, and Annie lend me $20 for it
coz I ran out of money =S
imagine that
$250 gone in one day ;)
better than Nick, I guess
He said he spent over $400 last year


-Chop-

  • About the Kantana

Taken out

The hilt

The full thing

And yes
one can imagine how I brought it home

Imagine a train full of people
A guy who looks like he has a major killing intend
and a kantana in his hand

Pretty sure the asian dude who sat beside me didnt feel safe
lol


Talked to jian about it
Seems like I looked like I wanna kill someone

(This was in the Train to Perth City)

-End of Chop-

Some Neon-horse performance
This somehow reminded me of a comparism
Japanese are proud of their cars
so they put neon lights on it

So thats how Australians are proud of their horses ehh?
They put neon light on it


they did a spin
Very coordinated

Wait
you arent convinced they are horses?
























see for yourself









We later watched the Fireworks!!

Annie and Her camera
The cow has no name
she didnt wanted to name it yet
The green frog is Freddy

Kantana without the Hilt





The Firework show went for quite a long time

somehow,
when I was watching it
I was reminded of Annisa
How I screamed with her "it is the best day of my life" when we first watched fireworks up close
best day of my life?
how ironic

But yes
went separate ways after byes and head pattings


Took the train and bus back home
funny how every single transport was there when I reach the station
It was as if they wanted me to get home ASAP
(as soon as possible)


The day's overall comment is......

"Ehh, too bad you didnt come to work yesterday"
"Why?"
"there was this pretty singaporean girl that came"
"oh really?"
"yea... hey, you dont seem that regretful"
"coz I dont regret skipping work yesterday"
"why?"
"coz I went out with two pretty girls ;)"
"D="






This cracks me up
(not literally)


~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket