All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

love the new wallpaper
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Yea, it looks cool
Like a metropolis cum time machine
=D



Was going through old photos that Jason wanted me to upload on FB when i found these

I was pwning seetoh in Gunz!

Chased! D=
Perfect place to hide =D


oh, and eventful things for uploaded photos

I attempted the "Jessie's coz-of-no-reply"

failed though, coz im not as ignorish as Jessie ;)
Im too cool =D




City today, no pictures, so get ready for a boring post

Met up with Shaun on 851, stop before Campbell Primary
Then Amanda, Jessie and Annie board the bus at Livo
Jessie definitely saw me on the bus from the bus stop
but her group decided to ignore us =.=

anyway
we "officially" met at Murdoch station and the train-ed our way to Perth City
First few stops are shoe shops, clothing shops and etc
Shaun and I went to some game shop and Shuan enthused about Resident Evil 5
I told him im getting it soon and he was like
" OMG Im soooo going to your house to play"

at first I thought it was ok
the I remembered he said

"GO TO MY HOUSE"

=S
not a good idea
not a good idea at all....
unless my parents arent home ;)


Then we took the yellow cat to Wong's restaurant
And I thought we had to pay for the yellow cat =S

Anyway, First thing there, we sat down and Annie started working
Shuan and I were like O_O
arent we here to eat or something?
but yeah, guess its nothing wrong helping out during busy times
*thumbs up to annie*

Then I was asking Shaun if Annie needs help
then Shaun was like, YEAH, I can help too
I wanted to ask Jessie and Amanda if they wanted to help
but when we looked at them, we realised
"ohh, right.... they haven't got work experience"
=S
seems pretty offensive, but I seriously forgot...

Meantime, Shaun was busy playing with a ring Annie took off a few moments ago
it's suppose to change colour when something changes
Jessie and Amanda kept mumbling between something about the ring turning purple means something something. =S
Shuan thinks it's colour change due to the temperature
first he hold it on his hand
then he tried blowing warm air from his mouth
and then put-ting it on the ice cold water bottle
doesnt seem to have any effect

as a matter of fact
It doesnt even look like the colour-changing ring =S


When the Tom Yum noodle came
Jessie talked about how the three of them shared one bowl the last time they came
(the bowl is like, friggin huge)
and funny enough
Today only has an addition of Shaun and Me
and they ordered THREE bowls =S

Everyone got full and pushed the last bowl to Jessie
then we chanted "Go JESSIE!!"

only to get back
"I already going, Im still going!!!!!"
in the Jessie tone

After eating, we took the yellow cat back to Wellington Station
Shaun and I went to Pot Black to play abit of MT3
saw Joei and Marcus there

Seriously, I feel like playing MT3 is just a way of spending time now
Dont see the point of getting serious about the race
ok, maybe I get a bit serious coz it cost me $2 to continue everytime I lose
but seriously, as a racer from SG
I came from an environment where MT3 is about Precision and Timing
not about Aggressiveness

Paint trading and wall scratch is definitely a loser's way of playing.
However, it is different here, Everyone here plays rough =.=
Its obvious Shaun has a few thousand more Mileage than me
and few hundred more stars
but he doesnt know the method of countering turns
Its just like, bang bang bang
=.=
oh well


we then met back with Annie, Jessie and Amanda at Utopia
they were waiting for a room
went up
sing-sang-song

blah blah
end of session


Sis just happen to be at Utopia
and she came down when we were paying
talked for a bit and Shaun asked me

" Thats you sister?"
" yeah"
" She smokes?"
" Yeah..."
" Oh, I thought she's those type of good girls"
" No."
" =S"
*gives me the suspicious look*
" Please dont affiliate me with her, Im completely different"
" ok =S"


Train-ed and Bus-ed home
on the way home, I talked to shaun about school and stuff
I realise that Shaun and I are pretty much the same ehh
except that he could find ****** people to hang out with
mainly speaking, the year 11s

Me?
well, I dont see a difference in year 11 and year 12s anyway.







And a short clip of the lousy, shitty me
on FF Dissidia a long long time ago




~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket