All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

La~ Di~ Da~
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stairway


Took me two days to finish this drawing
but yes yes, seems ok

Gautam reckon this symbolizes communication difficulties
Mr C think this is about a tea party =.=

But what it means is that things will pay off
after a long hard journey
yes, it will =)

Today was quite fun

AMath test first up
skipped one or two parts of a question
but yes, hopefully it will be good.

Econs was spend recapping GDP and other minorities
Had a test during Physics, all about S.T.U.V.A.

English was the best
It's like, the first time I ever find english interesting


Started with Nikayla and Simon finding Bryan quiet
So they demanded him to tell them about his life today

So

Bryan "Woke up, drank water, went back to sleep, woke up again, shower.... ehh no, I went to pee first, then I showered, then...."

*I chop in*


Me "AHA! You dont brush your teeth!!"
Bryan "I do, I brush while I was showering"
Nikayla "Wait, you dont eat your breakfast before brushing your teeth?"
Bryan "O_O"
Bryan, Simon and I "NO! O_O"

And thus
This trigger the Brush your teeth mass discussion in class
actually, it started when I ask Leah if she brush her teeth or eat her breakfast first.

Well, all in all
Simon and Nikayla were convinced that Bryan should talk more
since one small topic about his life in the morning could trigger such a big discussion
lol


Anyway
A few events I did not mention about yesterday



My phone got confiscated by Mr Scata coz I wanted to take a picture of Gorcin. Now now, before you start to think I am gay, I am not. Why I wanted to take it was because I dared Bryan and Gorcin to have a staring contest, no blinking

So Gorcin and Bryan were staring at each other for so long, their eyes were red and watery. It was so funny. But yeah, phone got confiscated when I attempted to take a picture.


Also, Mr Scata said I could pick it up at the end of the day, which i forgot to, so it was in school for the whole of last night.



Also, I saw Andy (not Andy Hong) in Gloria Jeans yesterday, With his own group of friends
a bit awkward, but yeah


Nick found a brand new phone on the floor of Carousel. Sony Erricson C905
=S


And about the river cruise shirt....
I might consider taking a picture soon....
soon.....


Up(2009)

Watched this movie on my PSP
and I was so touching and cute ;)

(screen shot is from my PSP)









Gotta say
Ill rate this movie 4/5
not 5 coz its a disney movie, and its typical for disney movies to be touching
oh well


And speaking about cute stuffs
This song is quite cute too


Headphones
Britt Nicole



She gave it her best
She tried to fit in
She tried to be cool
But she never could win
Her mom says she's great
The kids think she's weird
Honestly she wish she could disappear

Why you try, try to be like the rest of them
When you know there's so much more within
There's only one you
Here's what ya' gotta do

Whoa, whoa...
Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones
Love, love's coming through your headphones
Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones
Love, love's coming through your headphones
L-o-o-ove is coming through your headphones
L-o-o-ove is coming through your headphones

He gets in his car
He falls apart
It came to an end
And now it's breaking his heart
He wants to give up
Wants to try again
Honestly he doesn't know what he's feeling

Hey, you might not see it with your eyes
But keep your head up to the sky
The sun is coming through
Here's what you gotta do

Whoa, whoa...
Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones
Love, love's coming through your headphones
Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones
Love, love's coming through your headphones
L-o-o-ove is coming through your headphones
L-o-o-ove is coming through your headphones

So keep your head up high and dust off your shoulders
It's alright, no, it's not over
Love is here, it came to dry up all your tears
Oh, can you feel it
Gotta believe it, gotta see it
By your side in the middle of the night
So keep your head up high and the dust off your shoulders
It's alright, no it's not over

Whoa, whoa...
Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones
Love, love's coming through your headphones
Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones
Love, love's coming through your headphones
L-o-o-ove is coming through your headphones
L-o-o-ove is coming through your headphones

So keep your head up high and dust off your shoulders
Coming through your headphones
So keep your head up high and dust off your shoulders
Coming through your headphones

Twinkle, twinkle in your eye
Listen to this lullaby
The sun is shining in the sky
I see love it's in your eyes

This aint' the first time you felt like this
This ain't the first time, this aitn' the first time
This ain't the last time you'll feel like this
But it'll be fine
If you can just, smile




~Ale Ele

Labels: ,


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket