All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Three events in four hours of sleep
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Sunday, November 1, 2009

[RE-Edit]


Yes yes
So I wagged school one session after Recess on friday
Coz I had to sit for some oral test
went to Karawara SPECIALLY for a haircut.

Photobucket

I was hoping the night to be really good.

Photobucket
3.09pm, CVC front gate, Im on Bus 206 ;)

Went home, prepared and met Nic at Murdoch
Went to the city and played pool, only to realize I left my Rivercruise ticket at home
D:

Called my mum to bring it for me, lol
At Northbridge, I felt so weird.
Its like, Nic and I are overdressed to be in the city.
especially at 5pm.

Photobucket

Went to the Esplanade after playing pool
Mum passed me my ticket there and tada, Rivercruise time.

(Yes Nic! Im not posting about the "getting pwned in pool" part :D)

The Night was alright~

I wanted to run around jumping and screaming
but I needed peer support. lol

Nic definitely doesn't make good support

"OI Nic, lets go dance"
"I dont know how to"
"=S"

So the night was pretty much about exploring the cruise
Talking
Watching people TRY to shuffle to every song possible
(doesnt work, event they admit it)
Listening to weird or mainstream songs
Thinking
Drinking soda
and thats about it.


Ahhh
I guess its not the rivercruise that sucked
It's just me.
Its not the time for me to have fun yet :P
three more years....


Nic's parents drove me home and guess what?
I ts one of the most humourous car trips I have ever been on.
Its like
FUNNY!


Nic's Dad "Why Jam?"
Nic "Coz all the cars stop there mah"
Nic's Dad"no wonder lah, cannot turn in"
Nic "Also, Also there got this Limo park there"
Nic's Dad "KICK THE LIMO LAH!"

lol...



Woke up at 5am the very next day =.=

ehhhhh
you know what? Ill post tomorrow morning ==
good night~

[RE-RE-Edit]


So yes
I woke up at 5am the next day
crawling out of bed
like literally CRAWLING
Photobucket


Got ready and stuff
Drove to my uncle's house and started loading the food
Oh wait, did I mention I was going to a food fair? no?
Ok, then, I am going to a food fair :D


Its is Carey Baptist College
I was expecting like

Air conditioned
crowded and professional expo


for our stall

but its just a table and a small portion of an Home econs classroom

Photobucket


The sales went pretty good throughout the day
I did the kitchen work with my mum and my aunt
while the rest cram outside ;P

The stall workers had to wear a sticker on their shirts
Photobucket
:P



Somehow it was pretty fun
Had a few breaks to walk around and stuff

Photobucket
Portable Rock Climbing Thingy :D
Photobucket

Photobucket
Fat younger cousin in tha way!!! D:

Photobucket
Got this candy thingy for free, someone was giving out free samples. Not bad, but it's too hard.

Photobucket
Wheel of *whatever it is*


Photobucket
cousin with the background workers!

After we had enough food to sell
I took a break with my cousin
went to the LAN stall that was nearby and watch some people play this, low resolution and weird looking FPS
also carried my little cousins around
like, the REAL little ones

Photobucket
Ignore the weird ass guy on the left, don't know how he got into the picture :S


At the end of the day
we decided to take a group picture
well, part of the group.
Not everyone wants to be in a picture :S

Photobucket
Mum asking me to take a picture, when I already am

Photobucket
Mum asking the others (note my boring-looking-cousin)

Photobucket
Still trying (note my boring-looking-cousin)

Photobucket
Finally, my cousin still looks boring =.=

and if you look closely, you would see that I taking this picture with one hand. The other is holding a baby D:
If you can find me, that is



Eye candy for the day
well, there's this pale-korean-looking girl
Aunt and Mum think shes half aussie half asian

Aunt "Ohh, shes half half"
Me "Ohh, ok"
Aunt "half half ones usually stay in aussie"
Me "so?"
Aunt "Difficult for you to chase"
Me "I dint say I wanna chase her"
Aunt "D:"

This is also meant to be a reply to people with weird ideas
Eyecandy doesnt means "like"

Killed two bird with one stone!


Work was alright
Dont think theres anything to say about it
mmm, oh yeah
That was where I spent Halloween


[/RE-RE-Edit]

[/RE-Edit]


[EDIT]


Ohhh, and I really appreciated Simon, Gorcin and Paesan's gay hug at the end of the rivercruise
(not sure if Paesan was involved, didnt see him)

Not because Im gay and I like gay stuff
but because I've been needing a hug :3
like, for one and a quarter years already :3

and Nic's parents are humourous


and fuck Mozilla for its auto dictionary/correction.
I type British english, not American =.=

[/EDIT]

I shall blog after sleeping, helping out at some random food fair and working.
meantime, let this song entertain you like how it entertained me



(If you're wondering if I want you to) I want you to
Weezers
Raditude


The moon was shinin’ on the lake that night.
The Slayer t-shirt fit the scene just right.
Through smeared mascara, I looked into your eyes and saw a light.
You told me stories about your chickadees
They didn’t like BB guns or stupid archery.
The jumbo lifeguard, he let them use the pool all day for free.

Then the conversation stopped and I looked down at my feet.
I was next to you and you were right there next to me.
Then I said, “Girl, if you’re wondering if I want you to, I want you to.
So make the move. Cause I ain’t got all night.”

The rest of the summer was the best we ever had.
We watched Titanic and it didn’t make us sad.
I took you to Best Buy, you took me home to meet your mom and dad.
Your mom cooked meatloaf even though I don’t eat meat.
I dug you so much I took some for the team.
Your dad was silent. His eyes were fixed to what was on TV.

Then the conversation stopped and I looked down at the ring.
Your folks were next to you and you were right there next to me.
Then I said, “Girl, if you’re wondering if I want you to, I want you to.
I swear it’s true. Without you, my heart is blue.
Ooohwhoa Girl, if you’re wondering if I want you to, I want you to.
So make a move. Cause I ain’t got all night.”

So much pain may come our way.
There may come a day when we have nothing left to say.

When the conversation stops and we’re facing our defeat.
I’ll be next to you and you’ll be right there next to me.
Then I’ll say, “Girl, if you’re wondering if I want you to, I want you to.
I swear it’s true. Without you my heart is blue.
Ooohwhoa Girl, if you’re wondering if I want you to, I want you to.
So make a move. Cause I ain’t got all night.”


~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket