All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

FAME
Monday, October 26, 2009
Monday, October 26, 2009



This movie has been out a long time ago
and I didnt know D=


Anyway
Facebook's Live Feed can get rather interesting
Starts with the guys



And then comes the jealous girls =P




Today I wrote an English essay =S
Lets just hope it's ok.

The rest of the day is used for Specialist notes writing
And Lastly, 70% for EMaths test
Mr Scata only allowed me to go to the toilet when I found an error in his marking

Hurray to Robin, Me and whoever that got full marks for question two



Its funny how Gareth said Ahmed copied when Ahmed said theres something different in his answers.
See the irony?

And I really wonder who those informers are



In other news
I came across the artist Britt Nicole yesterday
Think I saw Erica listening to her songs on msn, while complaining to Jian about his lack of song updates =P
(in which didnt really bothered him, he was busy thinking of the song "Try -Asher Book", which a girl dedicated to him. lol)


So yes, I searched up Britt Nicole
and her songs are pretty good.
Force of her voice somehow reminds me of Demi Lovato

so yes
check her songs out
lol, random

~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket