All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Eavesdropper
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So, like any regular Tuesday
I sat in my advocate class, daydreaming and eavesdropping till the bell rings
however, whats different today was the contents i eavesdropped on.

Im not going to post on what I heard...
But that content make me think again on a certain topic
Maybe it is better if he does it
After all

He is a funnier guy
He isnt boring
He knows how to keep things going
He is also better looking and stuff


and not only this
During a conversation a few days back
I was highlighted for my other incapabilities

mmm
maybe I aren't even qualified to think about this...


Well
Went to buy my Rivercruise shirt and a tie after school today
Bought it with Nick at Carousel
Had coffee, headache and some bread thingy
coz Subway was closed =(



Oh well
Despite the depressing issue today
There are still people that encourages me alot

Sorry for not putting your encouragement into good use


~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket