All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Bleach, Shift and ermmm....
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Thursday, October 1, 2009

Firstly
I gotta say I'm quite disappointed in Need For Speed SHIFT ehh
Though this look good, the game looks fun
it just doesn't work with a keyboard

Maybe it'll be good with a steering wheel or a joypad, but no keyboards
sucks.

Anyway, screenshots

First Car
In Action
And the new SHIFT feature, driver seat view



on other news
I started reading bleach manga just to find out what Knight mean by "Bankai"
and after a hundred plus chapters
I realise I could've just asked annie
=.=

But since I have already read that much
I've decided to try and finish it
one thing I realise about Bleach though....

Why does all the female characters have over sized.... tops.
Looks VERY weird
VERY VERY weird


guess the "boys like girls with big "tops"" just doesn't work for me....
as a matter of fact
I've never actually took interest in girl's tops....
(better end this post before people think I'm gay)


~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket