All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Amanda Low
Friday, October 23, 2009
Friday, October 23, 2009

Did this in 3A3B today =D

Ok, the post tittle is pretty much fake
The only thing about amanda is the picture above
why I put her name?
coz I always blank out on the tittle input part
=S

when I was drawing that picture
I stopped for a few bits to show Jessie
But yeah, at one time, I said

"Jessie, as her friend, what do you think of it? "

and Derick gave me the WTF look, everyone turned around and Paesan started laughing to himself
Seriously, whats wrong with asking for her opinion? O_O

[EDIT]


Paesan thought that question sound-ed wrong
and he suggest that people turned around coz they probably think I'm a freak. After all, who goes around drawing people? O_O

[/EDIT]


Anyway
Yes yes
Today felt great.
Coz I dont have any other tests within the next three days



Aim~~

AJ dared me to try and leave my bottle like that and punch it hard on the sqeezing part
hoping to spray water on him
guess what?

when I hit it, the bottle went off point and water was sprayed on Bryan =S

Somehow I feel lucky Bryan is a calm guy
Or one kick from his enormous leg-muscled-legs
I'll be flying back to singapore

wait.....
thats a good thing!


Speaking about Singapore
It seems that Amanda and Jessie are going to singapore at the end of the year too
But Amanda arrives one day after I depart
So I thought to myself.
How much would it cost to extend my trip there?

If its not much
I might actually be able to stay and hang around with them
and let them meet Jason and Jian Jun ;)


Then we can all go to sentosa together
sounds good.


and Amanda was so excited
she was bouncing on her seat =S
so she claims



Anyway, Bryan got his revenge during Recess and Lunch, basketball time

I got the cut (top image) during recess, Bryan's nails
Then I got a full arm scratch during lunch
=.=





Yesterday~

Did some physics experiment

BURN!!!

Yea, we got to burn/melt metal wools
using electricity
fresh air in the morning!
oh the irony~


And I found a few interesting things

I thought Mr Claudius was a fan of Star Wars, not Star Trek O_O


This is written by Amanda/Jessie/whoever wrote this
=S

Funny how it included Maha
when Maha wasnt there the day it was written


An Apple a day, Keeps the doctor awei!

Mr Naidu did not like this, not at all


Well, I photocopied this with Mr Claudius's permission
so, yea =P




Econs test was pretty screwed
I got the guy on my right looking for answers in his Iphone
and I got two cunts texting me for MCQ answers
well, They got "NO" as reply =P


And I felt quite good doing the chem test
felt like I could scored well
Guess what?
I got 30% =.=




bah... I shall relax for a bit now....
then I would consider if I should start studying.....
then fall into the temptation of slacking again
and the cycle goes on.....
and on.....




oh, and to Piggie and her O level papers~


~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket