All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Aftermath
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hah, I arranged the top part, Boss made the carrot figures



Internet went down for a day coz Exetel had to do some maintenance
well, my weekend has been pretty normal.

Had my cousins come over for dinner on Friday
Drove all the way to Byford at 9pm just to visit my uncle
I mean, its ok to visit my uncle, but at 9pm
AT NIGHT

mmm
BBQ at my house on saturday
Didn't get to eat anything, since I had to work
Steamboat at my house on Sunday
Didn't get to eat anything, since I had to work

Man, ain't I lucky?
And My takeaway from work cannot contain meat
Because my grand parents are currently staying with me
and they are vegetarians
Go vege. =S


On Friday night
after I came home from my uncle's house
Saw dumb dumb left an msn message, so I called her
Was surprised that they had their graduation that day
everyone in light blue coats
woah.

(Shang Chuan is current chatting with me on msn, telling me how ironic it is to meet new friends on graduation day.)


And yes, if you flip through my facebook friend's profiles
you might spot some with a display picture of themselves in blue coats
so formal, its almost as if they graduated from university.


Fishy also told me how people went
"where's wei xiang?" during 2E6's group photo
=(
I want to be there, but I cant


Also
She said when I go back
She wants to go to Sentosa and we can take ALOT of pictures
=S
Sentosa = Beach
Beach = OMG OMG im so fat
must start working out now, 150Kg of fats to burn

(yes, its from yesterday's post)



oh and hello world
truth time. I don't dislike taking pictures.
I just never considered liking the idea
seriously? I dont really care if I'm in a picture
All part of the "Wei" scheme




Hmmm
River Cruise....
Currently, I still have no comments on it
Just a bit worried, since I have already bought the tickets

  • Taka isnt going
  • Wayne isnt going
  • Bryan think its too expensive
  • Nick didnt say anything about it
  • Gautam neither
  • oh, and who else?

oh well
I'll see as time passes



Two songs in my head
one old and one random

now, the old one first
Ask older teenagers in Singapore
I bet there wont be one that doesn't know this song
(Exaggeration, don't really go and ask)





周杰伦
十一月的萧邦
(spoiler below)

乌云在我们心里搁下一块阴影
我聆听积已久的心情
星星透明就像美丽的风景
走在回忆里才看的清
我用力牵起没温度的双手
过往温柔已经被时间上锁
缓缓掉落的叶像思念
我点燃烛火温暖随波到秋天
金黄的到天边
被风掠过像你的容颜
我把爱烧成了落叶
却换不回熟悉的那张脸
只剩挥散不去的难过
缓缓掉落的叶像思念
为何挽回要赶在冬天来之前
爱你穿越时间
两行泪只求我的眼泪
让爱散透了地面
我要的只是你在我身边
被伤透的心能不能够继续爱我
被伤透的心能不能够继续爱我
我用力牵起没温度的双手
再想要剪开一夜风雨
随着北风凋零
我轻轻摇曳风铃
想唤醒被遗弃的爱情
雪花已铺满了地
谁把窗外叶已经沉迷
过往温柔已经被时间上锁
缓缓掉落的叶像思念
我点燃烛火温暖随波到秋天
金黄的到天边
被风掠过像你的容颜
我把爱烧成了落叶
就唤不回熟悉的那张脸
只剩挥散不去的难过
缓缓掉落的叶像思念
为何挽回要赶在冬天来之前
爱你穿越时间
两行泪只求我的眼泪
让爱散透了地面
我要的只是你在我身边


This song is about the guy's girlfriend after she lost her memory
well, apparently, she got into a relationship with the guy's close friend and stuff
watch the MTV!!!


and





Gasoline
Rob Thomas
Craddlesong

oh well, oh well
guess you've got it all worked out so far
you adjust your reason
until you see the light from where you are

but you can never win
you can never lose
that's the worst part
you can only say that what you want
is where you are

-CHORUS-
you're beautiful, girl
won't you listen to me?
well, i tried so hard to give you what you need
and it burned like gasoline

oh well, oh well
it never took a lot to make this hard
'cause you're so off-balance
and i knew all the words to set you off

but you can never win
you can never lose
that's the scorned heart
then you throw your head back


and you laugh at where we are




~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket