All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Thai Food Festival
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Sunday, September 20, 2009

Its funny how people's mind can come up with multiple illusions just to make things smoothly
for example
My brain wanted me to continue sleeping this morning
so it made me think I'm on a mission to turn off the alarm clocks

pretty interesting, no?




First thing I did this morning was replying Knight on msn
then I went through a few minutes of lecturing
I dont know ehh, my dad seems to have gotten better at it
He can even whine about things from two to three days ago


When I was choosing what to wear, I thought that everytime I go out
I seem to be overdressed.
SO I made it simple today
a Tee and a Pants

guess what?
When I reached Livingston-South street bus stop
everyone was overdressed

so it made me look "under-dressed"
=.=


Ok, so the people there were

-Joei
-Knight
-Arnold
-Shaun
-Thai guy A
-Thai guy B
-Marcus
-John

Thai guy A and B did talked to me
I just didn't find any opportunity to ask for their names


When I was about to board the bus
I realise my smartcard is still with my sister, who didnt come home last night
So I had to pay $10+ in total for my to and return trip


So yeah
We Bus-sed and Train-ed there
Then head to Pot Black to play MaxiTune3
ahh, its been a long time
but at least I could defeat Shaun ;)

The Festival was held behind Time Zone


Little Puppy near the Dance performance area
Tents!!
Met up with Amanda and Annie a while later
Annie wanted to get During Stick (or something, forgot)
but they ran out
too bad =P

And double too bad for Annie coz the umbrella she brought got famous and she didnt ;)
bet more than 10 people played with it, lol

Knight insisted I get the noodles from his mum's stall for free
couldn't convince him to take my payment
so yea
I got it free =D

Its REALLY NICE
like
seriously
ask amanda, even she finds it nice


Bought an Ice cream for Shaun and myself before we left for the LAN shop
Its surprising to know that shaun hasn't seen ice cream dipped into chocolate
and in doing so the chocolate hardens, like a shell

We get that all the time in Singapore's McDonald




Shaun and his fails in CS

Went to buy bubble tea when they played
Annie and I went to Easy Way
Amanda, Joei, Knight and Arnold went to Hi Tea



Pool was next
Shaun totally pwns ass
=.=
note to self
never play pool with

-Wayne
-Shaun
-The other guy that was there



Played a bit of MaxiTune3 again
Then we head off to timezone


DOWN GOES ANNIE~=D

Watched people play Tekken, Played Air Hockey and Guitar hero and basketball and... and....
oh, and we saw Gwen too


After we played there
we went off and sat by some newly constructed place
talked for a bit, discussing what to do next

Then someone asked
"wheres Annie's umbrella?"

Then I was like
oh shit
Think I left it by the soft-toy-grabbing machine when I attempted to grab a soft toy
So I ran back and looks for it
Luckily someone found it and left it by the counter :P


So we decided to go sing at Hit's Studio next
Coz other KTVs are too expensive


Thai + English + Chinese songs

I managed to get away with it without singing ;)
believe it or not, after singing
It was already 5pm!
or was it 6...? oh well


Took the Murdoch train home
Everyone was suppose to go separate ways
but dont know why
After amanda got onboard 517
everyone else followed

Went down at Livingston and stood in a straight line with Knight, Shaun and err, forgot
giving Amanda a royal farewell


Walked home from Livo with Shaun and Annie
first stopping at annie's
then Shaun's
then my house

Gotta admit I felt kind of out when Annie and Shaun spoke in canto
but yeah, its not like theres anything i could do

Talked and walked with Shaun after Annie went home
he told me some stuffs that really got me thinking
and he isnt the first one that told me so either

Maybe Jessie isnt the only one I have to start keeping distances with ehh....


Well
Walked back home by myself after I made sure Shaun has reached home

Don't you just love dark and cold surroundings?

Christ Church AVE/Road


Well
I was assigned to pass this back to Annie tomorrow


Overall
Today was AWESOME!







PS
Thanks Leah
For reminding me I need a shave =.=


~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket