All You Need


Best Viewed in Mozilla FireFox
Resolution: 1280 x 1024
asp hit counter




Knocks

Navigation

Search words from a post here

Code:
Input Codes
about
link
past
read
affiliates
wish
help
credits


Top


Powered by Blogger
Creative Commons License
Daily Issues
says Ale Ele
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Taka shoots.... and he fails....
Friday, September 18, 2009
Friday, September 18, 2009

First thing this morning, Mr Naidu says I cant go for the physics excursion
coz I owed him 15 chapters worth of homework
hmm, I guess its fair

Gautam, Bryan and I are gonna go to the movies if we aren't allowed, so heck ;)
(If you are too dumb to comprehend, yes, we are wagging)


Did nothing during physics this morning
paid for the excursion and stuff
that took just about the whole session

Its funny how teachers here never panics for their students
You should see how teachers in Singapore panics when the end of year exams are nearing
they flood you with worksheets, revisions, homeworks and every other thing that makes students frown, cept for Jessie, she probably loves them


Mr Scata wasnt here to Math today
so I drew, made fun of Jessie and failed in persuading myself to work
and at the beginning of the session, I asked Muthada if he wants to sit with bryan or me
he said me, coz im smarter.
well, i hope I am

anyway, the point is, I think I totally disappointed Muthada, since he needed help on yesterday's session, and I wasnt in school yesterday =P


English was a waste time session
Screwed up the chem test today
I reckon Ill do worse if I did it yesterday


Lunch was spent walking with Taka and playing basket ball after
was fun, Taka is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good at basketball
(sarcasm alert)








I'm not in this year's
never got last year's
but yeah


I still could name most of them =S
hah

Top row-
Wei Hao, John, Darrel, Binu, Jason, Kar Kit, Seetoh, Ian Ngiaw, Jason, Shang Chuan, Hong Kai

Middle Row-
Amelia, Jia Hui, Tiffany, Sylvia, -NA-, Regina, -NA-, -NA-, Yun Han, Moyra, Renee!, -NA-, Candy, -NA-, Wai Cheng

Bottom Row-
Annice, Jasmine, -NA-, Kimberly!, Jin Yang, Ms Chua, Cheng Yong, -NA-, Bi Xiang, -NA-, Claudia

Most of those I cant remember coz I didnt interact with them alot
others are those I kind of forgot, but I still recognize them
half a year, whatcha expect?






"She your Girlfriend?"
"What? NO!"

"ohh, coz she turned around to look at you for a bit, i thought..."

"=.="

"From singapore?"

"no, africa"

"what? O_O"

"A-F-R-I-C-A"

"ohh... =S"


~Ale Ele

Labels:


_________________________________________Photobucket_________________________________________

| Random Post | Singapore Trip 2009 |
Bookmark and Share
Photobucket